Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was the Halftime show her best perfomance ever?

Notthebling

Featured Posts

Notthebling

I'm not sure I've seen a thread asking this here.

Was it her best perfomance in her career.

I'm inclined to say yes. I have never been more slayed in my entire life.

The part transitioning from Poker Face to BTW, where she flies and spins like a true goddess got me shook like nothing before.

06fans5sub-master768-v2.jpg

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AlphaMonster

It was a good performance, one of the best halftime shows but not her best performance because she basically polished and served her old concepts which made her superstar she is. 

Although this my opinion. Some people think MJ's halftime show was the best which I also disagree with.

Pretty Savage

The lightning, stage, costumes, makeup and that amazing opening. It was epic and one of her best performance. And the best halftime show. But she did better performances. :flutter:

Bradley

At this point, I don't think it's even possible to rank her performances.

Each is unique in its own way and caters to the particular context it was performed in.

KevinLeto

I loooove her HTS performance and cried watching it but I don't think it's her best performance at all. Because since it is a medley of her biggest hits, it is epic in a way of a celebration but doesn't convey an interesting story. I think that she has many other performances where her artistic expression shines through more. And she hasn't peaked yet so the best is yet to come :staymad:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

Lextyr97

Born This Way at the Grammys for me. If Telephone was replaced with something else, it would've been the performance for me lol

AlexanderMagno

No. It was great, but far from the best. The Halftime Show was just a clean, well organised medley of her songs. She has given us incredibly emotional performances with her vocals, her stages, her dresses and even other songs. From VMAs to Grammys and some television appearances.

HOTNebraskaGuy

Her best? I'd say top 3... 

But most definitely the performance with the most amount of work put in.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

pachinko
58 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I'm not sure I've seen a thread asking this here.

Was it her best perfomance in her career.

I'm inclined to say yes. I have never been more slayed in my entire life.

The part transitioning from Poker Face to BTW, where she flies and spins like a true goddess got me shook like nothing before.

06fans5sub-master768-v2.jpg

Why wouldn't you create a poll?

CommonWhiteGirl

Has any one ever noticed that all performances with a mic drop at the end are iconic.

VMA's 2009 :gaysia:

Superbowl 2017 :gaycat:

darkchylde

no way. the halftime show was great, amazing, but she didn't top what i think is one of her best performances ever:

Archived