Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's team underestimating her starpower

Bradley

Featured Posts

cryingrainbow
1 hour ago, Bradley Cooper said:

her rivals like Perry and Rihanna

why call other female pop stars rivals? they all are independent women and have their own business and artistry. 

Bradley
7 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

why call other female pop stars rivals? they all are independent women and have their own business and artistry. 

Rivals, competitors, they mean the same. They work in the same industry that is the music industry as pop musicians.

cryingrainbow
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

Rivals, competitors, they mean the same.

how are they competitors? fans make the competition for themselves. none of the singers even care as long as they are getting enough money and are charting well.  lol. 

Bradley
1 minute ago, cryingrainbow said:

how are they competitors? fans make the competition for themselves. they dont even care as long as they are getting enough money and are charting well.  lol. 

They are competitors whether they care or not care, lol. As long as you work in an industry, you are a competitor with everyone else within it.

This has nothing to do with the fans. You make it sound antagonistic which it actually isn't.

itsdominik

I don't know how often I already said this, but she NEEDS to add a date in Vienna, Austria 😩🙏🏼 She could easily add one on October 30 or 31 after the Cologne show

gagzus

All I want is for her to do what she did with artRAVE and add a Newcastle date to the UK because of the demand. Last time the dates weren't even sold out fully and they added one this time they ALL are. Plus she could also play Wembley Stadium or the one that is now West Ham's football ground (formerly the Olympic stadium).

cryingrainbow
Just now, Bradley Cooper said:

They are competitors whether they care or not care, lol. As long as you work in an industry, you are a competitor with everyone else within it.

tumblr_m5m045JbLt1qh39fv.gif 

umm. i dont see the same competition for male singers tbh. i dont see anyone on twitter or here comparing justin bieber's sales to drake's sales or something. people and the media make pop girls compete with each other for no reason. so, they are not competitors in any way, they are singers and have their own business to deal with. 

i think this "competition" is the  precise reason why gaga tweeted out "KATY IS AT NO1 GAGA IS AT NO4, GAGA IS OVER" in 2013. 

They are being cautious with tour dates, it's not clear how popular she is, here in the UK the album hit the bargain bins pretty quickly, and even Million Reasons didn't do anything for her. So she's probably doing the right number of shows.

Bradley
48 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

tumblr_m5m045JbLt1qh39fv.gif 

umm. i dont see the same competition for male singers tbh. i dont see anyone on twitter or here comparing justin bieber's sales to drake's sales or something. people and the media make pop girls compete with each other for no reason. so, they are not competitors in any way, they are singers and have their own business to deal with. 

i think this "competition" is the  precise reason why gaga tweeted out "KATY IS AT NO1 GAGA IS AT NO4, GAGA IS OVER" in 2013. 

Do you know what 'competition' means?

It's not war, it's not fighting. It means people are working in the same profession, that simple.. Drake is a competitor to Gaga, Gaga is a competitor to Adele, Adele is a competitor to Ed Sheeran. Hell even Eminem is a competitor to Katy Perry.

I could care less about what fans do, I'm talking about the music industry as a whole.

What I meant by 'rivals' is 'other singers'. Don't read too much into it.

ARTPOPheartstop
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

P.S. also factor in huge backlash online from once supportive, diehard fans when Joanne was released... :awkney:

Ugh, I hate those fans , I mean fans can't always get what they want and they need to understand that Gaga can't think the way they think and she is an artist with freedom and artist that creates things from her heart not for what people think she should do...

I hope she doesn't kill herself touring. I say this as she still comes to my city lol, but yeah she needs to pace herself after BTWB broke her hip. She always talks about how her management treats her like a human with one project at a time now and how she has time to focus on things. I don't think she's going to go to every country on earth over the course of two years like some of y'all want her to lol. 

CanadaGoesGaga

I honestly wonder if she just wanted to do a smaller, faster tour then she normally does then move on to other things. 

Helxig
18 hours ago, ARTPOPheartstop said:

Ugh, I hate those fans , I mean fans can't always get what they want and they need to understand that Gaga can't think the way they think and she is an artist with freedom and artist that creates things from her heart not for what people think she should do...

There is unfortunately a lot of them though. They also need to realise that Gaga is a real artist, and not just a performer. Look at any fine/great artists work and you will see major changes in their work and style over time.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived