💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga - Million Reasons (Behind The Scenes)

CyanLights

Featured Posts

CyanLights

This seems to be an alternative music video to Million Reasons, showcasing behind the scenes footages of the super bowl performance. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thomas P

WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

better than the original. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

KingOfSpain

The Superbowl slatage won't ever stop

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

destructivelove

Tbh she should have waited to make million reasons an official single till a release the night or week of the super bowl.   First premiere performance there. And then a music video similar to this but with a bit more camera time on herself singing lyrics, and maybe a light story about struggling to get the performance perfect because of something in the past but wanting to go on for the country.  Could even have made it a bit political and involved the aspect of hate in the country but her wanting to go on for her fans that were hurting from hate and using the performance to build strength.  Idk just a thought.  Think it would have had more of a chance of going viral being a bit nuanced political 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Why is she promoting MR so hard when she could be doing this with John Wayne :( I'm quite tired of MR already

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Why is she promoting MR so hard when she could be doing this with John Wayne :( I'm quite tired of MR already

cause MR is the single rn, and JW is not a single. Crazy ik

ArtGagaPop
3 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

because MR is becoming her first hit in 4 years and john wayne is nowhere to be found on Itunes. 

Archived