💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

TheLoveProject full commercial ft. Million Reasons

Mark

Featured Posts

I mean, it's cute and all - it just feels empty. People are going to tweet three words they associate with love. Cool - What's the point? What's the message? How does it help? What practical effect does this have?

I wish there was at least more emphasis on the connection between the campaign and The Born This Way Foundation, The Trevor Project, From One Hand to AnOTHER and The Women’s Heart Alliance. Encouraging people to actually engage with Revlon and these charities.

It just seems like the ad was mostly just created as an easy way to create an association between Revlon and charity work. They want consumers to think "Revlon is doing something charitable and taking some sort of stance! Love project sounds good!" without them having to actually work with a charity or take any sort of, potentially contentious, political stance.

I hate to be cynical but the plan for Revlon here seems to be:
Partner with some charities - shove a bunch of donate links to those charities at the bottom of some webpage - create an empty hashtag about love and promote your company while associating it with charity and love!!  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
31 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm more shook that ellen was there since GGD said they were feuding behind scenes :udidnt:

Were they actually? I never heard of such a thing. Gaga loves her lol

9 minutes ago, Trepadation said:

"I love Lady Gaga's grandma's house" :awkney:

maxresdefault.jpg

there's a gramma house, and there's a gramma's gramma house. this one is gaga's gramma's gramma house, she basically survived the meteorite attacks during prehistoric era when the dinosaur were alive :lolga:

11 minutes ago, Bebe said:

I mean, it's cute and all - it just feels empty. People are going to tweet three words they associate with love. Cool - What's the point? What's the message? How does it help? What practical effect does this have?

it sure will help MR for climbing them charts hun :laughga:

ArtGagaPop
7 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I think pepole just made that up Since she has not been on the Ellen show in 4 years and last time in their interview they seemed off/acting weird. But i think it never was anything, gaga has been seen many times with Ellen since then and Ellen has tweeted positive things to gaga, latest about the superbowl.

Edonis
14 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I doubt it. I just don't think they ever were that close/couldn't get around to scheduling stuff. 

Whispering
6 hours ago, Ophelia said:

Cute, but let's be real - it's pointless

Revlon has committed one million dollars in combined charitable contributions to the following founding not-for-profit partners; WHA, which is dedicated to women’s heart health, to Born This Way Foundation, which is committed to building to a kinder and braver world by empowering young people, From One Hand to AnOther, which aims to provide at risk kids with educational tools and resources, and to the Trevor Project which provides crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and questioning (LGBTQ) young people ages 13-24.

Consumers can join the Love Project movement by visiting theloveproject2017.com to create their custom #Lovein3Words to post on their social channels, make a donation or inspire others to join in and help spread the love. As the campaign unfolds, consumers will learn more ways in which they can choose love and inspire others to do the same.

There are certainly a lot of pointless commercials, but this one wasn't one of them. 

Archived