question

My Joanne World Tour 2017 Outfit!

Started by En_Sabah_Nur with 22 replies so far

160922aa047.jpg

5691_3_lg.jpg160830aa005.jpg

160830aa007.jpg

GAGA-12-Superbowl-Merch-03-Oversize-Blac

Men-Black-Ripped-Jeans-aysqbov1iqp.jpg

NBpgfTAnVLv0EF4kCTZ0PBICel2ZCVVz-34.jpg

 

At least this will be once I (FINALLY) get my tickets for the Chicago show/date!  :laughga:

 

What are you guys wearing (so far) to the tour??  :cool:

 

 

20 people like this

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I can snag my hand on floor tickets, imma make an a-yo demin jacket

damn though, love the marc jacob (???) platforms you've got there!

1 person likes this

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Me and my huntys

schwulecowboy500_500.jpg

 

11 people like this

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be so mad if I had to stand behind you with those shoes:sweat: Just remember that other people wanna see the show too:hug:

4 people like this

Watch your Blues turn Gold

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plaid shirt from my favorite song

92c513f3148fa734f40912f37ed92f9e.jpg

+ Lady Gaga shirt

ArticleSharedImage-66576.jpg

Edited by AndyDWUW
2 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shoes are sickening! But aren't you gonna get tired jumping and dancing in those? 'Cause it's impossible not to :diane:

2 people like this

I wanna celebrate, I wanna sell your hate —MM

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Marc Jacobs platforms omg what

i can't even afford to eat out this week

4 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW with those boots... are you planning to get the GP or seats? You will get a great view with those boots on provided if you're already tall!

 

1 person likes this

Box me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GrigioBoys said:

I'd be so mad if I had to stand behind you with those shoes:sweat: Just remember that other people wanna see the show too:hug:

Well, this just means you have to get the 10" platform boots! 

1 person likes this

Box me up

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, donutellha said:

If I can snag my hand on floor tickets, imma make an a-yo demin jacket

damn though, love the marc jacob (???) platforms you've got there!

Thank you.  :hug:

 

12 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

I'd be so mad if I had to stand behind you with those shoes:sweat: Just remember that other people wanna see the show too:hug:

They can look at the screen projectors!!!  :poot:

 

11 minutes ago, Roman said:

The shoes are sickening! But aren't you gonna get tired jumping and dancing in those? 'Cause it's impossible not to :diane:

Nope!  :poot:

 

10 minutes ago, juicyjuicy said:

Marc Jacobs platforms omg what

i can't even afford to eat out this week

Me either now...  :awkney:

 

7 minutes ago, Shipper said:

WOW with those boots... are you planning to get the GP or seats? You will get a great view with those boots on provided if you're already tall!

 

Most likely seats on my current budget now :sweat: 

& I'm 5'9...  :poot:

 

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
2 people like this

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg this is incredible

Who makes the denim jacket?

1 person likes this

And I don't want to break the heart of any other man but you.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Omg this is incredible

Who makes the denim jacket?

VirginBlak.com

comes in black too!  ;)

 


Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

You're so gonna slay :giveup: I'm gonna be pretty basic :sweat: nothing eye catching except for my Joanne hat :gaycat:

ae2812b0-837c-0134-18d8-060e3e89e053.jpg

b0fb25d7_image1xxl.jpeg

Those same shoes too

1 person likes this

Follow me on insta 💋

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sillynate said:

You're so gonna slay :giveup: I'm gonna be pretty basic :sweat: nothing eye catching except for my Joanne hat :gaycat:

ae2812b0-837c-0134-18d8-060e3e89e053.jpg

b0fb25d7_image1xxl.jpeg

 

Those same shoes too

Is that you in the photo ^^  ???

 

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur

Egypt. W

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear to god, if i can't see the stage because everyone is wearing hats.......

9 people like this

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0