đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

FAN ART: Lana Del Rey - Wonderland (#LDR5)

HelloBarbara

Featured Posts

HelloBarbara

C5n9f1GWMAADa55.jpg

(Here's a quick mock up  art to go with my idea. I know it's shitty but it took me 5 minutes on Windows paint)

So I had this idea today that Lana's new album would have themes of love, escapism and space (as shown in the love video). The cover would feature the logo of Jupiter as a motif for escaping (from reality, what's happening in the world) and the writing would consist of two contrasting colours (here scarlet and pale blue) to symbolise the conflict in the world atm (she has said that the album would be more socially aware). In a comment on fb today, someone said they thought the cover should feature Lana in a car going to the moon (to carry on with the car motif in her album covers) which I also really liked.

The title Wonderland (inspired by Alice obvs) also ties in with the escapism theme as that's where Alice escaped to.

As Lana has said this album is for the fans, I've included a few fan favourite leaks in the track list, although knowing Lana they won't appear on the album.

Wonderland (2017)

1. "Pale Moonlight"

2. "Love"

3. "Serial Killer"

4. "Wild Side"

5. "Life is Beautiful"

6. "Red Dress"

7. "Stardust" (feat. The Weeknd)

8. "Be My Daddy"

9. "17"

10. "Yes to Heaven"

11. "Roses" (feat. A$AP Rocky)

12. "Fine China"

13. "Wonderland"

14. "You Can Have Him" (Nina Simone cover)

Deluxe edition 

15. "Springsteen Dreams"

16. "Dangerous"

17. "A Monster" (Nina Simone cover)

18. "Live Again"

Hiiieee

takemetovenus

Omg this is cute I love the aesthetic! If only Lana would actually put Serial Killer and Yes to Heaven on LDR5  :giveup:

YeehawKylie
22 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Omg this is cute I love the aesthetic! If only Lana would actually put Serial Killer and Yes to Heaven on LDR5  :giveup:

God, all I want is for her to put Never Let Me Go on an album. I need it. :diane:

Archived