Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

A Gaga impersonator did the SB performance! (lady Gagita)

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

Guys i'm shook at how great was her performance! the lip-sync, the costume change, even the jump!! I've been following this impersinator since the born this way, she's an amazing performer and the best part is that he's still a monster :hor: hope you like it because she killed it. Her name is ''Lady Gagita¨ you can find her videos on youtube. 

edit: A part of me wants gaga to see this, I hope gaga daily writes an article  about this:toofunny:

Interlude

They've really outdone themselves! This is incredible work and movement by movement perfect. Well done Lady Gagita :applause:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

Andrea B
2 minutes ago, Tokyo said:

They've really outdone themselves! This is incredible work and movement by movement perfect. Well done Lady Gagita :applause:

I'm so proud of her! this fan base is full of talented people:hor:

Andrea B
Just now, mikedu24 said:

Omg Omg that's all I kept saying throughout.

Hands down the best impersonation Iv seen. That was just :diane:

yess!! :giveup: gaga needs to see this but i'm a flop and i don't have so many followers on twitter

takemetovenus

This is making me think of that one kid who recreated the entirety of TBTWB :air: 

Very well done though! It was really entertaining to watch I can't imagine how much fun it must've been to actually be there

I had to come back to post this. :rip:

It's a shame Lady Gagita is actually so rude and conceited lmao. Props on her for trying to recreate the performance, though. 

Archived