Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Thoughs on: Natalia Kills | Teddy Sinclair | Cruel Youth | The Powder Room

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Im just here 'cuz i don't get the hate the poor girl gets, let's get this str8, this thread it's not intended to be flamebait but more like an explanation/answering some issues ppl might have with her, let's debate with respect sistrens

1. If you hate her or diss her for what happened in X-Factor, i think we should chill and let it in the past, the X-Factor mess was clearly staged and the poor girl was getting so much hate u would thought she killed a human being, like a said, first of all it was staged and second, she was in a show JUDGING contestans who were there to be singers, from what i remembered he really was terrible in that performance, did she was extra? yes, but i think there has been more annoying/rude judges on that show

2. If you hate her or diss her because she's changing her names, well, here in Mexico we have a band called CAFE TACVBA, this band has been there for ages killing it, and the front man always change his name for artistic purpouse, so i dont see any problem with Natalia changing her stage name with every project she tries, at least she keeps evolving and doing different things

3. The copy/paste Gagz thing is lowkey cringe since a lot of artist were channeling Gagz when she was at her peak, and i think Nicki and other artists were following Gagz aesthetic more than what Natalia did, in a way, i was actually surprised she did that too without becoming a joke or parody like other artists might seem

So please, i know some of you dont know her or hate her, but there is no need to go to all of her threads to say the same thing, the 'who?' jokes and X-Factor jokes are pretty old rn, pleas sistrens, let the Natalia Kills have peace in her threads, this fandom doesnt go through all GGD comparing her or bashing Gagz to praise ha, #PromoteOnlineKindness :diane:

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

Why do you want people to #PromoteOnlineKindness when she's a bully herself? :oprah: 

Also she's desperate and has no personality. Bye

The Powder Room? There's another name?

I like her, her music is pretty consistently good and I really liked the last EP from Cruel Youth. 

FrankGutz
4 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Why do you want people to #PromoteOnlineKindness when she's a bully herself? :oprah: 

How is she a bully? I dont see her doing diss tracks, i dont see her shading other artists on social media or getting in fights in twitter/IG :oprah:   the XFactor thing happened years ago and ppl still bring that when that was staged, i see other artists being more pasive/agressive bullies than her tbh

3 minutes ago, Leo said:

The Powder Room? There's another name?

I like her, her music is pretty consistently good and I really liked the last EP from Cruel Youth. 

2 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

I love ha :diane: I stan but this powder room sounds good gowns beautiful gowns :awkney:

i think The Powder Room is a name change of Cruel Youth, it's like the same project with different name :gum:

Pharamon
7 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

You clearly cannot read can you?...

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, Skrill said:

You clearly cannot read can you?...

No I can read. I used to like her a lot, but I find her really messy and unconsistent with her statements/music/personnality.

The X-Factor thing was disrespectful, but I am over it - the Contestant has no harsh feelings against Natalia anymore - so why should I? 

I am not too keen about her new Music, but if the releases make you happy and you enjoy the music, that's amazing. :) 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, Melt Away said:

The X-Factor thing was disrespectful, but I am over it - the Contestant has no harsh feelings against Natalia anymore - so why should I? 

I am not too keen about her new Music, but if the releases make you happy and you enjoy the music, that's amazing. :) 

:hug: 

Dominic

I don't know her so I can't judge her character but her music hasn't ever appealed to me. I did really like Broke and Free though.  :)

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Cailleach

I don't know what happened on the X factor or the copying gaga situation can someone inform me pls?

That's not very born this way of you

YeehawKylie

I thought The Powder Room was a separate band featured in her new solo song? I was under the impression that her band is Cruel Youth, her solo project is IZII, and her actual name is Teddy Sinclair (well, this one I know for sure). Regardless, I think she's an incredible musician. If she started out with a stronger label and 2-3 years before she debuted, she'd probably be a lot bigger. She's a diva and honestly, I don't particularly hold the X-Factor NZ against her. I do believe she was told to be the hard judge and that she and her husband just took it way too far. I don't think it represents her and, honestly, her and Willy have an incredible relationship. He has put so much into her career and believes in her, it's quite beautiful. When the Cruel Youth EP dropped, she was interviewed by major periodicals. The videos, the music, the band itself was the two of them and I love that.

So yea, I'm a big fan. I get why people hate her, but I think it's a little unwarranted. If they got to know her as an artist and person a little more, I think they'd see the softer person beneath. :stalkga:

FrankGutz
14 minutes ago, Cailleach said:

I don't know what happened on the X factor or the copying gaga situation can someone inform me pls?

some ppl use to said she was a copy paste of Gagz for her use of dark visuals

3 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I thought The Powder Room was a separate band featured in her new solo song? I was under the impression that her band is Cruel Youth, her solo project is IZII, and her actual name is Teddy Sinclair (well, this one I know for sure). Regardless, I think she's an incredible musician. If she started out with a stronger label and 2-3 years before she debuted, she'd probably be a lot bigger. She's a diva and honestly, I don't particularly hold the X-Factor NZ against her. I do believe she was told to be the hard judge and that she and her husband just took it way too far. I don't think it represents her and, honestly, her and Willy have an incredible relationship. He has put so much into her career and believes in her, it's quite beautiful. When the Cruel Youth EP dropped, she was interviewed by major periodicals. The videos, the music, the band itself was the two of them and I love that.

So yea, I'm a big fan. I get why people hate her, but I think it's a little unwarranted. If they got to know her as an artist and person a little more, I think they'd see the softer person beneath. :stalkga:

:applause:  yeah, sort of, i read in ATRL that TPR was a name change of her band Cruel Youth, i didnt knew IZII was her, i thought she was just a FEAT :giveup:  if this is her new project im gonna ****ing die, im glad she's still there trying and putting more and more music out there, i love her lyrics, always so clever and so good, ugh :giveup:

YeehawKylie
3 minutes ago, frankgutz said:

some ppl use to said she was a copy paste of Gagz for her use of dark visuals

:applause:  yeah, sort of, i read in ATRL that TPR was a name change of her band Cruel Youth, i didnt knew IZII was her, i thought she was just a FEAT :giveup:  if this is her new project im gonna ****ing die, im glad she's still there trying and putting more and more music out there, i love her lyrics, always so clever and so good, ugh :giveup:

Nevermind, I do think you're right that she is Powder Room and that IZII is the DJ. I don't understand why she'd change the name Cruel Youth and, well, the twitter and social media accounts for the band still keep the name while promoting their show in Brooklyn this week. Odd...I'm not objecting to her going solo again though. :giveup:

And yea, I get that Perfectionist almost reads like a b-sides album for The Fame, but I do not fault her at all. That was the label. I mean, she was paired with the exact same producers...

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

Nevermind, I do think you're right that she is Powder Room and that IZII is the DJ. I don't understand why she'd change the name Cruel Youth and, well, the twitter and social media accounts for the band still keep the name while promoting their show in Brooklyn this week. Odd...I'm not objecting to her going solo again though. :giveup:

And yea, I get that Perfectionist almost reads like a b-sides album for The Fame, but I do not fault her at all. That was the label. I mean, she was paired with the exact same producers...

Wonderland sis :giveup:  im still not 100% sure about CY/TPR change, maybe she will keep releasing more jazzy sound with CY and a lil bit of rockish with TPR? that might be the reason of her to have 2 bands plus her solo project, i remember when she said she wanted to release music like bands she grew up listening and she mentioned some of my fave bands, Massive Attack &  Garbage, i was shitting on my pants :giveup:

Archived