💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga performing at the Oscars?

QueenTam

Featured Posts

androiduser
1 minute ago, Gaga Monster said:

No, she deserves a break. She is filming ASIB soon also.

it's the Oscars, not boot camp

Gaga Monster
Just now, androiduser said:

it's the Oscars, not boot camp

But she would have to be rehearsing for days and plan the entire performance and hire directors for the performance. A lot of work goes behind one performance, she deserves a break before the movie and tour, she is a person, just like us. 

GGD Presidential Elections

androiduser
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

But she would have to be rehearsing for days and plan the entire performance and hire directors for the performance. A lot of work goes behind one performance, she deserves a break before the movie and tour, she is a person, just like us. 

of course, but still, a vocal performance requires less practice than a fully choreographed one like the SB. And besides, all people in the world do their hard jobs every day, non stop, I don't see how singers "deserve" long breaks

Gaga Monster
Just now, androiduser said:

of course, but still, a vocal performance requires less practice than a fully choreographed one like the SB. And besides, all people in the world do their hard jobs every day, non stop, I don't see how singers "deserve" long breaks

That is a good point

GGD Presidential Elections

androiduser
2 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

That is a good point

I mean, of course artists put a lot of energy into their work, but they are also financially compensated for that, it's not like they get paid below minimum wage. So I just don't agree that they deserve breaks because they're "only human"... they work in extremely comfortable conditions, and most of them are really young people, it's not like they're 70 year old grandmas writing songs and performing in a muddy blizzard.

Archived