💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

inquisitr : Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift to headline coachella ?

Monsterious

Featured Posts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alp0707
48 minutes ago, mister max said:

When is coachella tho?

I mean she has the ASIB shoot :excited2:

She can slay them even if she uses exact same stage and outfits from Ikea Parking Lot Gig

I guess those who say : " she can't headline Coachella beacause she has ASIB shoot " are 

the same who said : " she can't perform at the Grammys because she has SB rehearsals " :trollga:

I dont know much about Coachella and the type  of music they typically play but I personally would never go to an outdoor music fest where the headliner was Taylor Swift. like dafaq???How to you party to that???

South Blonde

This would really help her tickets sales :diane:

Our indie queen Joanne better take a seat cuz we want them sold out shows like Lady Gaga :whitney:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Regina George
37 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

an outdoor music fest where the headliner was Taylor Swift. like dafaq???How to you party to that???

:awkney:

KleinGa

This is like superbowl rumors all over again.

Let's light Alejandro candles to ensure it works out the same way the Superbowl did

1 hour ago, Anduin said:

I guess those who say : " she can't headline Coachella beacause she has ASIB shoot " are 

the same who said : " she can't perform at the Grammys because she has SB rehearsals " :trollga:

Then again, the Grammy performance didn't really need extensive rehearsing.  All she did was dance and jump around the stage without any real choreography :poot: 

Meanwhile, you have to rehearse an entire set for Coachella

OMonster
49 minutes ago, Johnikan said:

I dont know much about Coachella and the type  of music they typically play but I personally would never go to an outdoor music fest where the headliner was Taylor Swift. like dafaq???How to you party to that???

You have a point for sure... but I wouldn't write Taylor off. 

I went to the 1989 tour in London at Hyde Park's 'Summertime' festival. I guess it would have a similar set up to Coachella, in terms of having different stages and different artists ect. Taylor had the main stage of around 60,000 people. All outside, all standing... all dancing, all drinking - it was a party in every way. 

I was surprised by the audience she attracted to be honest. It was far more varied than you'd think. 

She did it very well, too. She pulled out the production stops and had a good presence in her own performance. I was impressed and surprised. I've always liked her music but never rated her as a performer until I was able to experience an entire concert from her. 

I do think this is obviously more Gaga territory, though. She would be incredible and on a completely different level. 

subtext / fantasy

Despite filming ASIB. It would be really nice to see Gaga in a festival setting except when she brings her tours into it. Plus Coachella should slay us until the tour or next single!

5 hours ago, Johnikan said:

Coachella's more hipster and ARTPOP-esque but your definitely right about Taylor! 

AlphaMonster

Yassss Gaga. She deserves it honestly.

Only thing is that Coachella is in April, 2 months before JWT. Stage and tour might not be ready so my expectation is that she can use the Monster Ballesque decors she used for iHeartradio performance, perform 15 hits, and 5 covers...

Archived