Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

inquisitr : Lady Gaga or Taylor Swift to headline coachella ?

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift are some of the most notable names mentioned in recent meetings regarding Coachella’s new headlining act, it’s been reported.

Insiders claim that Lady Gaga has been approached to take on Coachella, having had a tremendous start to the year with both of her performances at the Super Bowl and Grammys. Performing at Coachella would be ideal for Gaga, who is already planning to hit the road later this year — adding a music festival to her line of gigs wouldn’t seem to hurt the “Poker Face” star in the slightest.

According to Hollywood Life, Lady Gaga is definitely one of the favorites from the names that have been mentioned in recent meetings, it’s been alleged. From the amount of exposure she’s had this year, continuing her run with the upcoming world tour, Lady Gaga would be ideal to take over Bey’s position as the headlining act.

Although, if the new headlining act is said to be as big as Beyonce, such as Lady Gaga, fans are advised to wait until an official announcement has been made via Coachella in order to know whether the artists still interests them to show up for the event or not.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4014145/lady-gaga-taylor-swift-to-headline-coachella-after-beyonce-bails/

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GhettoFabulous

They better let gaga headline.This isn't a s**** park festival :poot:

jr16j_s-200x150.gif

Spoiler

jk don't ban me:poot:

Spoiler

Gaga outsang taylor :poot:

Cailleach

Taylor has no new music to sing apart from the 50 shades song but that's all. Gaga has Joanne to promote and it would make sense to pick her since she has been performing or promoting  nearly every week 

That's not very born this way of you

Wasnt Beyonce replaced by another unknown pop girl? 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Monsterious
3 minutes ago, ArtFame said:

Wasnt Beyonce replaced by another unknown pop girl? 

that was a joke only

Teal Ambition

Not sure when this takes place but between shooting ASIB and rehearsing for the tour, I doubt she has time. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived