Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Art & Pop

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

*Poker Face' works well on pop radio, but with slight mixing alterations it would be equally at home in a dark, sweaty, late night party atmosphere. She has refreshed the pop world in the US and UK at one of the slowest times of the year. 'Poker Face' keeps the motors humming as everyone waits for the next step forward from Lady Gaga. - Poker Face 

*This music video really makes us appreciate everything Gaga actually brings to pop music. She's exciting to watch, plain and simple. ... We need someone like Gaga to really bring it. To put actual thought and care into her product so that it feels alive. - Bad Romance

*The Wall Street Journal noted Gaga as one of the few pop stars of the present time who really understood spectacle, fashion, shock, choreography—all the things that Madonna and Michael Jackson were masters of in the 1980s - Bad Romance.

*James Montogomery from MTV commented: "With 'Telephone', Gaga has entered the rarest of pop stratospheres, up there with the Madonnas and the Michael Jacksons." - Telephone

So as we can see Lady Gaga came and refreshed the pop industry and brought the art back. I was checking Beyonce, Rihanna first three albums. Those songs are great but not visually stunning. Gaga pushed the whole industry to use art in videos. When she came and giving back to back visual stunning videos, performances, it surely helped to other artists to grow up. To use art. When I see Beyonce Visual Album, Lemonade or Rihanna Anti, yeah they are grown up. They are trying to keep alive the art in pop music. On the other hand, who brought back the art form, she toned down.  

If ARTPOP executed in a proper way, they way she used to explain the fame, the fame monster or born this way - it would be a massive phenomenon. Maybe it's true, fame is unpredictable. 

She was compared with Micheal Jackson and Madonna from the very beginning. 

That's how her legacy will be always remembered. 

Seriously In this time, she intended to do, she has nothing to prove. Her legacy is started to shining! 

Just an opinion. :)

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

plasticalice

True, now she should continue this legacy by giving us a gritty, sexy, cinematic Dancin' In Circles music video. :trollga:

IllumiMark

I agree. I felt since the beginning that she had something that other artists at that time didn't: the visuals, art, theatre (and she later confirmed it with the Monster Ball, which was mind-blowing and attending it really confirmed my theory). That's what made me a stan.

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, IllumiMark said:

I agree. I felt since the beginning that she had something that other artists at that time didn't: the visuals, art, theatre (and she later confirmed it with the Monster Ball, which was mind-blowing and attending it really confirmed my theory). That's what made me a stan.

Hi5! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Archived