Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Joanne track do you want choreo for?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Luke78619

We have choreo for A-Yo and John Wayne, and maybe PI's is jumping I dunno :poot: which teach do you want to see choreo for next?

im torn between fast paced DH choreo or slow and sexy DIC choreo that I can bop to at party's :staymad: in fact I choose DIC

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

GhettoFabulous

Ok first hello everyone and Gaga I know you're gonna read this at some point since you and your team check our responses now 

tumblr_inline_ojkuhdNDau1qgt4mq_500.gif 

Dancing in circles - Alejandro kind off but hectic I wanna learn all these dances :lana:

Diamond Heart- Metalliga kind of choreography but more  complex hectic Janet Jackson, Judas choreography  level :diane:

Perfect illusion- hectic Choreography and also Metalliga but harder. I'm still pissedT it never got it! 

:whitney::poot:

Luke78619
3 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Perfect illusion- hectic Choreography and also Metalliga but harder. I'm still pissedT it never got it! 

:whitney::poot:

Been trying to come up with my own :poot:

GhettoFabulous
1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

Been trying to come up with my own :poot:

Omg same :poot::poot: I do it  the shower or when I'm home alone I do this hectic choreo :poot::poot::madge: you see this is the result of not blessing your good loving fans with slayChoreo 

Sneaky Oliver

I think we can only get choreo for DIC & DH and maybe....Come to Mama :poot:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luke78619
9 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I think we can only get choreo for DIC & DH and maybe....Come to Mama :poot:

I imagine 50's style and cheesy choreo for CTM :ladyhaha: skipping, prancing, all that stuff

Hi Its Nicole

Obviously Dancin In Circles:trollga: I don't think Perfect Illusion should have choreo tbh. It Dosnt sound like a song that would have choreo. Come after me.

Hello Gaga

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

Dancing in circles - Alejandro kind off but hectic I wanna learn all these dances :lana:

Diamond Heart- Metalliga kind of choreography but more  complex hectic Janet Jackson, Judas choreography  level :diane:

Those choreos were by LAG.

It's Richie that we have now :rip: 

Archived