💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My mom stanning A-YO

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

OMG i can even hear her singing the chorus of A-YO loudly while cooking in the kitchen from my room! A true soccer mom :diane: (actually I hate soccer, eww :excuseu:) Well not really, she was kinda like 'meh' when she heard Joanne; PI and JW were too loud, MR bored her... :icega:

Spoiler

Ok while I was writing that CTTR started playing and she also sang to that. Soccer mom cancelled :madge:

plasticalice

My mom loves John Wayne, Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion. I love blasting Joanne and spreading Gaga propaganda around my house :staymad:

xoxo Craig

P.I is not too loud, if anything its too quite. For some reason, there is a huge volume jump and it goes quiet:madge:

OT: Wish my parents were like that

End Racism Now

Hi Its Nicole

my mom bops to her older songs like Bad Romance & Poker Face. But she does like Joanne and will hum to Perfect Illusion & A-YO

Hello Gaga

One day my father forced me to listen to music from 70's while we were driving and he didn't want to listen to Gaga. But when I put the Joanne CD in, he was positively surprised since some of the songs sounded so classic :laughga: I think he liked A-Yo and Just Another Day the most. He's a secret Gaga fan anyway... :emma:

Archived