💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Opinions on this article

hausofbrice

Featured Posts

People will find anything to tear her down. The mistake during the introduction of the group wasn't Gaga's fault. The mic not working wasn't Gaga's fault. The only "real" thing this article is complaining about is Gaga's dancing lol

bayonse

why do u think its biased? he praised her vocals, her style, her activism, her SBHS

the only complain is:

"her performance looked for all the world like what happens when your drunk coworker Karen jumps onstage and really "lets loose" during "Smells Like Teen Spirit" at office karaoke night. First off, the onstage "mosh pit" was so cringe-worthy I could barely stand to watch her emerge from the small sea of flannel-clad, off-kilter, gyrating extras, and the "stage dive" into a puddle of seat fillers reeked of choreographed desperation—an unspoken barbaric yawp of "Am I cool yet?" echoing silently between the notes" 

..which I agree with :poot:

no more parties in LA

TimisaMonster

So basically they wanted what? She was rocking out...stage dived...had crazy energy and sang her butt off! She wasn't playing a guitar either, so what was she supposed to do? Stand there? What did they want...like honestly...if anything she was a pro and saved the performance as best she could

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

FameHookah

lmao fukn haters, she was feelling the music as she always does that's what metal and music is all about, the "fake mosh pit" was so cool for me as i know that she ALWAYS does that even in real "not staged" crowds so they can FUK OFF

gaga did amazing and her vocals were flawless , she saved that after the mic mess

WTF is MDNA

McMonster08
5 minutes ago, bayonse said:

the only complain is:

"her performance looked for all the world like what happens when your drunk coworker Karen jumps onstage and really "lets loose" during "Smells Like Teen Spirit" at office karaoke night.

Did you say Karen?

giphy.gif:stalkga:

hausofbrice
9 minutes ago, bayonse said:

why do u think its biased? he praised her vocals, her style, her activism, her SBHS

I just think it was more of a personal blog targeting her than a full appraisal of the performance

xoxo, brice ♡

youandi

Noisey have published nasty stuff about her in the past, seems like they don't like her. Whilst there are other artists in pop music who are much worse than Gaga, I don't see many articles with titles like 'Drowning, not waving- The slow and bitter end of Lady Gaga's career' about other artists :/ 

Archived