Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

joannester

The Born This Way Ball is what made me becomr a hardcore monster but I always loved her, specially Judas 

I'll mop you all across the floor, snatch your fυckιng weave out Βitch

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

When I thought she was interesting:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure this is the first time I saw her perform. Obviously the 2009 VMA's were great too. I remember my then best friend and I would go to the library during lunch and listen to The Fame :diane: our song was Beautiful, Dirty, Rich 'cause we were broke but fabulous bitches :diane:

When I became a fan:

Spoiler

It speaks for itself really. She's such a compassionate, loving, kind person :wub: I started calling myself a Monster after I saw this and actually listened to Born This Way.

When I became a true stan:

Spoiler

Forgive me...apparently there's no good version on YouTube :ph34r: Thankfully I downloaded the video in HD at some point :diane:

Here she introduced me to what would become (and still is) my favorite song. Even though she didn't outright say the word "rape", I knew what she was implying and talking about. The most traumatic experience of my life, something I lived through time and time again for months, and she understood it so completely that she'd deliver this heart wrenching speech and present to me a song that'd be a huge factor in my own healing. Swine is the f*cking best :giveup:

When she became my life:

Spoiler

Anyone that knows me will know that this would be on my list :sharon:

She took Swine and gave it a perfect visual. Self deprivation for the sake of self preservation. A totally disgusting, gross, ballsy act to a song about a disgusting topic. It's absolute perfection.

🖤

EdgeofTeeth

Her music and her visuals as well as how truly amazing and genuine she is as a human being. I love her so much.

TheKillerQueen

After watching the Poker Face video when it came out. I was hooked, and still am. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

synched

When I heard Just Dance for the first time i was like whoa and then i heard Poker Face and i decided to buy the album. 

I remember listening to The Fame for the first time and losing my mind because i have never had an album where i liked every single song on first listen!

I became a stan that day and the rest is history :firega:

sethrb101

I've technically been a stan since the beginning (always loved the hits when they came on the radio, liked her more than others who found her "too weird," etc.), but I went into full-blown STAN status in between Born This Way and ARTPOP.

#Gaga2020

DeMoreWoods

I already loved Mothers music before BTW but Government Hooker had me extremely shook with chills, good chills. 

i've been a die hard since then!government_hooker_by_keifus-d3gt11p.jpg

junolxf

Heavy Metal Lover. For real. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

plasticalice

I was watching TV on January 31st 2009 and suddenly I saw THIS performance from a woman I'd never heard before and a song I've never heard before.

The rest is history.

GagaTheExplorer

her music... :music:

I loved Just Dance since the first time I listened to it.

then I heard Poker Face

Then I realize that the girl who sings Just Dance was the same girl who sings Poker Face then It was pure love since then

drinkmytears

Fan? Just Dance

Die hard stan? Videos from when The Fame Ball came out 

Never-turning back? The Fame Monster release 

thecountess
On 26/02/2017 at 5:45 AM, ClarenceCross said:

ever since this ive always been fascinated by her.

wasn't really in to her music though. until one day I watched her monster ball hbo special and she sang what is now my favorite gaga song.

We have the same fav song

Hi little monsters. I used to be one of those people who thought Gaga was just attention-seeking and only another commercial product made by the music industry... oh man, how wrong was I...

I'm glad that last year my eyes finally got opened when I came across the song ARTPOP. There was just something special about it. I got interested and started watching more Gaga on youtube.

And then it happened when I saw her solo live performances, just her at the piano... that was when she completely blew my mind. The TEOG rendition she did for Howard Stern... it was so intense, I'd never seen anything like it. Then the DWUW one at Chatty Man... and the Carole King tribute... I don't think I've ever been so captivated and moved by performances before. It feels like she completely loses herself in the song and the raw emotion of it, all the while managing to keep it to a highly musical quality and throwing in some charming little audience interactions here and there... it's magical!

So after that it was pretty obvious, the more I found out about her, the more I loved her. Now I feel so inspired by her and been craving my daily dose ever since :)

"You just gotta be committed to the hat!" - Lady Gaga

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived