Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Around when born this way was coming out. I'd been to the Monster Ball in Toronto in the summer of 2010 but that was with a ton of friends to go check Gaga out, had a great time. But when Born This Way (the song) came out and she had the whole performance (before and) at the Grammys it really interested me in her. The whole dark, gothic, retro vibe that Born This Way and everything it gave us had turned me into a full time stan.

bitchimtrying

I overheard loads of people talking about Just dance and was like 'That song can't be that good' so I listened to it and have never looked back since. 

Schwerk

This:

I had my eye on her before, especially after the VMA's but I remember having to edit a video on the AMA's for work and I kept replaying her performance. From that moment on I watched every interview I could find and found out what a remarkable human being was behind the great music I'd been enjoying that past year. And when I saw her at the Monster ball I was hooked.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

RouboRoubo

tumblr_nnlwkzrkFi1se6ebqo1_500.gif

The You and I fashion films really intrigued me and showed me a side of hers I hadn't seen up until then. Then came the MTN prelude and I had officially fallen for her.

AndyDWUW
20 hours ago, ashae said:

I mean the title kinda says it all.

But for me it was definitely 

its just so cute and reminds me of what a great person gaga is.

So what about you?

Those questions :( treating her like an object. 

Trepadation
20 hours ago, Saint Hollywood said:

Just Dance. Humping a plastic whale. :firega:

this

The main reason was her music videos and my best friend was a gaga stan so we watched her videos when they came out (stanning in fame era in elementary school) and defending her when people used to say she was a man in 5th grade

30 minutes ago, AndyDWUW said:

Those questions :( treating her like an object. 

yea the crowd were kinda mean, but i love just how kind she was throughout and she was just so genuine :diane:

watching one of her first performances of Just Dance, with the video glasses and disco stick, and being like "this girl is so kooky and out there and I'm loving it!" :air: 

❀ x ❀

FRANZGA

I became a fan with Poker Face, became a die hard fan with Bad Romance music video and a full-pledged stan with Applause

shoful

ARTPOP!!! But of course i liked her older songs like PF, JD, BR etc. i just didnt become a stan until ARTPOP came out. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

It had to be in 2010 at the VMAs when she sang the chorus for Born This Way during her acceptance speech for video of the year. It gave me chills and ignited an interest in her like never before. It's really what lead me to constantly checking up on her and when the song would come out. Finally I knew I was a hardcore fan when I stayed up till like 3-4am on a school night to hear Born This Way premier on a radio station on the east coast. Never had done that for any artist.

Jared Calderone
22 hours ago, KING said:

Been stanning since January 2009 :diane:

God damn how have I never seen this performance? No heels? Human Piano stand!! and that note at the end!?

This is probably my most favorite performance of just dance. :golfclap:

Seeing her on SNL made me realize shes incredibly talented and adorable underneath the creativity and theatrics. This performance in particular made me fall in love.

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived