question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
arrtpop

My teacher was playing music in our class while we worked and Applause came on, so that night I went to buy ARTPOP and I've loved her since. Also while I was buying ARTPOP, I realized that I had already bought BTW, TFM, and TF when I was younger without even realizing who it was by or paying attention I just liked the songs. I had literally been listening to Alejandro, BTW, and Yoü and I without realizing. Also Bad Romance was the first song I ever memorized fully and could easily sing. So I've liked her music since I was like 9 but I started stanning in early 2014

aphrodite

Radio Ga Ga

this made me cry so much back then. I was already a big fan and she was my number 1, but this made me a true stan (the speech about bullying). I also didn't know she could sing that well back then, and this told me she has an amazin voice, so I went back to all her old performances and was scalped.

moonpig8400

I'd heard Just Dance and enjoyed it as a fun party song... but then when Poker Face came out I was actually very interested because of all the different unexpected elements -- she was all vampy and femme fatale in the catsuit and the lyrics, the pop culture glasses.... the arty elements. THEN what really wowed I can't remember in which order, but seeing her live performances of Poker Face on piano then with the rock band REALLY set her apart from all the other stars at the time..... and also all the back catalogue i found on youtube even though it was only her first album... Wonderful, Boys boys boys, money honey..... loved her 80s synth references people forget as everyone has been influenced by her style but she was SO different for a pop star round that time and was so FRESH AND INNOVATIVE!!!!! I also loved the old-Hollywood style voice she used in the interviews round that time. Her AMBITION, intensity, mystique, musical talent, hooks........ 

Jaimito Sosa
14 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

The sweet amazing loving person that she is is what made me Stan. The love she has for her monsters is pure and genuine. Everything she has done has been for us. She could've said "security!!!!! Clear these people away from my hotel!!!!" but she didn't. Instead she chose to send us pizza and other goodies. She could've said "security!!!! Make sure they stand at least 3 feet away from me at all times" but she didn't. Instead she chose to shower us in hugs and affection. I mean honestly how many celebs openly say "I love you" to their fans often without any prompting to do so. She doesn't have to invite us backstage or make homemade videos for Xmas sending us her love and wishing us Merry Xmas. She does it because the love she has for us is pure and genuine. People just see my gaga/monster tattoos and lable me an obsessed fan. "I know all about you" they say. What they don't know is that she was there for a lot of us when no one else was. 

I teared up reading this! Same!! :hug:

Economy

I liked her since Just Dance but the song Paparazzi sold me. Its still my fav song of all time to this day :giveup: 

HOTNebraskaGuy

I got into her right before ARTPOP was released because it appeared on Apple Music one night as a "listen before it's released" thing. 

Obviously that makes me one of the least-expecting monsters since I basically started stanning while all her big promises/projects were going down the drain and the media/her team started turning on her. Probably one of the most exciting things to happen while stanning her so far was the GUY video, man that was a day haha.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Jayy J Brown said:

I teared up reading this! Same!! :hug:

I've had so many people ask me "what's so special about gaga?" and it's like "you can't possibly understand unless you're a monster." I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around her not because she's a celebrity but to say thank you. Thank you for being there when no one else was. Thank you for loving me unconditionally for who I am. Sometimes a hug says more than a thousand words ever will

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived