question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perfect ionist

For me i think it was Bad Romance. I was so surprised by all the crazy fashion and thought that this woman has an interesting life

YeehawKylie

ARTPOP. She was an iconic fixture of my early college years, when TF/TFM were released and, while I always loved her songs and performances and videos,  I never invested fully in her albums (before Spotify made it so easy...). I found BTW sort of polarizing, her showing up in an egg at the Grammys just seemed like a gimmick she was putting on to out-do the meat dress at the VMAs and I found myself getting annoyed by her. So, I was ready for ARTPOP to fail...but I totally fell in love (and ended up being devastated when it was wrongfully deemed a failure :cryga:). I thought it was so interested, fun, and colorful. I loved the visuals, the music, the lyrics, all of it. I still do. 

GagaxGrande

Since Gaga sang just dance live. I was watching the Ellen show and she came up and i loved her right away. The fact that i was only 8 years old when this happened omg đŸ˜­â€

xoxo, Joanne

TMM90

Not 1 person has me captivated since day one, except for her. Staning since august 2008. Below the needles that gave me my first shots Lady Gaga.

KingOfSpain

That's why I became a little monster. Too lazy to translate it, guys, so enjoy it, Spanish-speaking people. :ladyhaha:

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

Jase

I loved her music before but I'll never forget the turning point for me - when the Paparazzi video premiered. The first time I watched it, I fell in love with her instantly and became absolutely transfixed by her. Special times <3

Slayer

Honestly the thing that made me a huge fan was that interview where she said, in response to being asked what qualities she looked for in a man, she liked "a big DIC". And when asked if there was anything else she liked, she said "nope, that's it." :ladyhaha: I just couldn't believe how ballsy and cool she was. I was instantly obsessed. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived