Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

Ariana Garden

I liked her since the beggining of The Fame, but I rememeber when Bad Romance came out and I was raping a replay button on YouTube :derpga:. Although, I became Gaga's fan since ARTPOP :derpga:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa

I became a Stan because Just a Dance kept playing on the radio and I loved it, and ever since I've been addicted.
Also, this is me jumping into the fandom at age 6 lol
giphy.gif

Born To Slay

I heard Just Dance and Poker Face on the radio in early 2009 on my the bus a bunch of times in elementary school and I really liked them and then starting doing some research on Gaga and since then I've been a Stan.

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, maxxwybranski said:

I became a Stan because Just a Dance kept playing on the radio and I loved it, and ever since I've been addicted.
Also, this is me jumping into the fandom at age 6 lol
giphy.gif

I was 9 lol

Victor Kilesso

I remember I saw an online site that compared Lady Gaga to Christina Aguilera back in 2008, and i was like excuse me? who the **** is this miss Gaga? :lolly:

lil did I know that my life was about to be changed haha. I ended up downloading Just Dance soon as I heard it. However I didn't truly become a hard-core little monster until Born This Way. That album meant so much to me in so many ways.. :hug:

highbythebeach

I'm actually a newer stan, I didn't used to understand the art behind her image and outfits thats why it took me so long lol....

basically bad romance the song and this performance made me stan

and the fact that I love all her albums

HoldOutMyHeart

" Sometimes I still feel like a f****ing loser kid in high school." When I heard her say those words to the intro to HBO special I lost it. Finally, somebody said what I felt in my heart. Bittersweet

musicnotbling

how real she is + because she's just so idkkkk. she's so genuine, and she's absolutely stunning, she doesn't gaf about the hate or judgement, and she really cares for us <3

forever hoping i get the opportunity to meet her one day.

tumblr_mszu43jXFZ1ql5yr7o1_r1_250.giftumblr_mszu43jXFZ1ql5yr7o2_r1_250.gif

not to mention she seems so chill and funny when she's a little tipsy 

Fame IV

Her star power, her stage presence and fearless atitude. I LOVE HER :)

A Star is Born ⭐

Fame IV
On 11/03/2017 at 1:31 AM, Born To Slay said:

I was 9 lol

you were all so young! I was 13 when Just Dance came out.

A Star is Born ⭐

musicnotbling
6 hours ago, Fame IV said:

you were all so young! I was 13 when Just Dance came out.

i was 6 !! :what:

nattuggla

The moment when I listened to Alejandro Demo it turned me from a fan to stan. I had goose bumps!

blackthorns

I was around 8 or so? when Just Dance started playing on the radio - and that was my jam. I was SO INTO that song. Then Poker Face came out. That was also My Jam. At the age of 8 I was immensely in love with her songs, and I loved her costumes. I thought it was the coolest thing. So much so that I got into a fight, like an honest to god physical fight with another girl who called her tacky and said that she was a "disgusting tranny". I was also taking karate lessons at the time, so I may or may not have broken her nose?

But because of my love for her, my parents started watching her videos. And they didn't think the content was appropriate. 

They banned me from Lady Gaga. No music of hers, no music videos, no award show performances, no talking about her, nothing. I was absolutely heartbroken. But as the years went on, I forgot all about her. 

But then I heard Perfect Illusion on the radio and went "Hey that's catchy who's it by?" and ended up spending the rest of the day listening to it.

And here we are today.

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived