💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

Jewels n Drugs

After I heard poker face on the radio. I havent located my wig yet.

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I was a fan since Just Dance, but the 2009 VMA's Paparazzi performance got me hooked to her :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sillynate

I was 9 years old and I hated Just Dance. Any time I would hear it on the radio, I'd always say, "what is this trash." Then one day I was watching music videos on MTV and Poker Face came on, when it first started, I was like, "oh great, another pop star with short blonde hair :green: (P!nk, I think Xtina had short hair, Britney, etc.)" And from then until maybe a month before MTN was released I never shut up about her (I was 12 when MTN came out) I moved on to Nicki Minaj in 2012. I remember Googling 'lady gaga next album' mid 2012 and seeing the whole ARTPOP tattoo thing and the app and stuff and I thought it was cool but that was it. Then the tragic interview in the fall about how she wrote a song :green: I remember thinking, "who calls interviewers when they write a song?"

Then ARTPOP came around and I for sure haven't shut up since then. When she teased the Applause video in July 2013 was when I started to get like super excited for anything tbh. And when Aura leaked ooohhh my I was so... words can't describe tbh :sara:

blackstar

In 2013, I was a fan but I knew only singles and then one evening, this video came up in my recommended section. I thought it was just another fan made Applause song and then when I played it I was shook and I disliked it at first but after a while, I knew all lyrics of the song. During winter break at the beginning of 2014, I remember listening The Fame, TFM and BTW for the first time. :diane:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Since Applause came out :diane:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

PunkTheFunk

This interview turned me from casual Gaga listener to a fan that respected her art. Before this interview I didn't realize she was so...normal :ladyhaha:

And then ARTPOP came along and turned me into the rabid stan I am today :madge:

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived