💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What made you become a Gaga stan thread

ashae

Featured Posts

I mean the title kinda says it all.

But for me it was definitely 

its just so cute and reminds me of what a great person gaga is.

So what about you?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11 year old me was minding my own business when Poker Face reached thru my computer screen and ripped my hair out 

I've been a stan since then :sis:

I first noticed Gaga for the video of Speechless live at the Vevo launch event.  But I stan because she is a wonderful person who helps people and spreads kindness, compassion, and positivity.  To me, Gaga as a person is more important to the world than Gaga as an artist.   In the end, how you treat others and what you have done to help others is what matters most.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Bayonetta
16 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Gaga as a person is more important to the world than Gaga as an artist.

THIS :diane: 

• Haroon featured this topic
Allison M

Paparazzi music video. I didn't understand it and she was so mysterious. I started researching her and fell in love. 

Her attitude, her music, the videos, performances, her look, everything:giveup:

Allison M
28 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I first noticed Gaga for the video of Speechless live at the Vevo launch event.  But I stan because she is a wonderful person who helps people and spreads kindness, compassion, and positivity.  To me, Gaga as a person is more important to the world than Gaga as an artist.   In the end, how you treat others and what you have done to help others is what matters most.

:applause:Exactly how I feel. 

Mister Gaga

Pretty much, I renew my contract as a 'gaga stan' everyday. I'll revoke the contract the day i don't see passion for what she does, in her eyes and attitude.

She taught me the meaning of 'passion' tbh, and while this concept in my life is full of trouble and uncertainty, it also made me grow as a person more than anything in the world (do thing that you thought you couldn't, appreciate and be proud of those things, stand for your thoughts and beliefs); and it's what keeps me going, it's what fills me (or my soul).

i admire her so much for transforming her passion into a way of living, persuading her dreams, fighting and working hard...those things require big guts that i still don't have; but she inspires me to work on it.

i started to fall in love with her in late 2013, but by mid 2014, after realizing who she really was (her story, her evolution, the fire in her eyes during performances, tours, backstage interviews where she showed who she really was...) it was kinda inevitable starting stanning her. i became obsessed with her way of living, of her personality. I'm still stanning because of that.

Clarence

ever since this ive always been fascinated by her.

wasn't really in to her music though. until one day I watched her monster ball hbo special and she sang what is now my favorite gaga song.

• Shadow pinned this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived