💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Joanne Vinyl

giskardsb

Featured Posts

giskardsb

Just listened to the Joanne Vinyl all the way through for the first time.   This is her best vinyl release, the album really comes alive on this.  Her previous releases all felt secondary to the digital, but this release really feels like some time was spent mastering the material properly for this medium. it sounds great.

I really noticed it on Hey Girl, where Gaga and Florences voices have a presence and air to them that really stands out in the space and sounds great.  It managed to give me a new appreciation of that song which has never been one of my favorites on the album.  Florence voice sounds devine in this release though.

Of course it also helps that my vinyl playback is though my best stereo system.  Even so, the vinyl sounds better to me than the CD though the same setup.

also as an aside, Grigio girls is such a fantastic song.  It's probably the most honest song on the album, straightforward and heartfelt and moving.  

Batwings

I agree. This is definitely her best standard-release vinyl, both in quality of sound and packaging. 

I have TFM, ARTPOP, and Joanne on vinyl, and Joanne does sound the best more raw and full than the other two especially ARTPOP, I need BTW and TF :giveup:

Gagaloo911

I enjoyed reading this, I've never used vinyl nor have the equipment to play it so I won't be able to experience this but it sounds so great! 

Archived