Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga Nostalgia Thread

dit

Featured Posts

Just a light hearted thread where you can post some Gaga nostalgia type of posts. Maybe favorite looks, songs, moments in her career you miss most?

P.S: Love Joanne and the new Gaga! Just sometimes I miss little things from her past. I will most likely miss some things of the Joanne era in the future too :)

I just saw this perfromance now and I am in shock lol she was so silly and cute here! no wonder Poker Face was one of the biggest hits of all time. (the ending of this video is a mess though). 

What I find the most interesting though is how Gaga changed the way she moves. Usually body language is one of the things ppl keep the most but she totally changed even her performance style..like now she spazzes a lot and does random uncontrollable moves which I love. She used to do it in the past too but it was way less then it is now.

3 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Lady-Gaga-Nose-Job-Before-and-After.jpg

(The fail in this photo is that it is from a plastic surgery site:emma:)

She grew up so fast.

I think the problem that a lot of monsters have with Gaga aging is that most female popstars debut rather young (like in their late teens). Gaga's breakthrough was in her twenties so she really only had a few years of frivolous youth before starting to mature and age. 

Shipper

I remember when my child first did her first piano concert. :diane:

She just finished planning her Super bowl half time show performance then. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

I miss her cruella devil and teal hair she had during the Born This Way era

still mad she didn't show the cruella devil hair in the JUDAS video that much and that she didn't wear a flawless teal wig for TEOG music video

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

This thread could go on forever.

I miss her avant-garde. Like, the truly Gaga-esque one with lobsters, telephones, hairbows ans seashells on her head. Don't get me wrong, I love her Joanne looks and she has been more fierce recently, but that's not the same. I understand she's grown from that fully and will never (?) return, but still. I'm just pleasantly nostalgic, if I can put it this way

mdr

7 minutes ago, Roman said:

This thread could go on forever.

I miss her avant-garde. Like, the truly Gaga-esque one with lobsters, telephones, hairbows ans seashells on her head. Don't get me wrong, I love her Joanne looks and she has been more fierce recently, but that's not the same. I understand she's grown from that fully and will never (?) return, but still. I'm just pleasantly nostalgic, if I can put it this way

i honestly feel like after the superbowl and revistiting that part of herself she wants to do some more of it now

Red Velvet

I miss the whole outfits she used to wear in those music videos. Those good times where she had those iconic videos. 

The Just Dance sailor hat, The Poker Face blue latex suit, Beautiful Dirty Rich's red outfit, Paparazzi Mickey Mouse glasses, Eh Eh hairbow, LoveGame's discostick and bolt shirt, The whole Bad Romance, the Telephone hat, The nun of Alejandro dress, Born This

:staymad:

:queenga::firega::sis: 

.  :bye:

:saladga:

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Bette Davis

I miss her sweet pop singing voice and the strange accent she used to speak in at the beginning of her career.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Doncho

I was just watching 2008 interviews and she was so fierce and happy to be famous. She loved Fame so much. Now I think she still like it but kinda hate it in a way...

The thing I miss the most is her music videos though... Joanne has been a disaster in that part (except for JW). 

Archived