💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Beyonce and Gaga at Work

C1trus

Featured Posts

GloZell Green
9 minutes ago, DitaBoy said:

Beyonce outshined Gaga in both the song and video. She's the main reason that song was a hit, GP knew that. It's the objective truth. Sadly, the song ended up forgotten very quickly but Beyonce knew how to use Gaga's 5 minutes of fame efficiently to her own benefit.

Which has nothing to do with this satirical topic, especially because of the fact that it's not true. Find your way to the exit, please and thank you.

giphy.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

Which has nothing to do with this satirical topic, especially because of the fact that it's not true. Find your way to the exit, please and thank you.

giphy.gif

I didn't write that. Don't frame me for something I didn't do. It's very low from you. Please, refrain yourself from doing that in future.

GloZell Green
1 minute ago, DitaBoy said:

I didn't write that. Don't frame me for something I didn't do. It's very low from you. Please, refrain yourself from doing that in future.

Sweetie we can see that you edited your original post. I don't care to frame you for anything, I don't know you. But anyway...

5ML7O.gif

Lady Gaga | Shakira

CyberAlex
18 minutes ago, DitaBoy said:

Beyonce outshined Gaga in both the song and video. She's the main reason that song was a hit, GP knew that. 

tumblr_ofbhw5JWW71sb6a15o1_500.gif

Spoiler

1378960_1280x720.jpg

Edonis
19 minutes ago, DitaBoy said:

Beyonce outshined Gaga in both the song and video. She's the main reason that song was a hit, GP knew that. 

:poot: Are you serious :poot:

Emigrante
19 minutes ago, DitaBoy said:

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Nirvana
1 minute ago, DitaBoy said:

You do know that other members and moderators on this site see when a post is edited... :oprah: Why join this site if you hate Gaga, just concentrate on your own faves.

John Slayne
23 minutes ago, DitaBoy said:

ccNLraU.gif

2 hours ago, DitaBoy said:

You're entitled to your wrong opinion I guess.

Archived