Video Shows Nicki Minaj Rapping Homophobic Slur

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

The gays made her famous in the first place tho:awkney: Ungrateful 

Some of ya'll tried to tell me this tweet just had to be fake.

It's starting to seem more and more real :nails:

ClCH1MHVEAAvpun.jpg

In case you're wonderng, this was her response when asked why she wasan't acknowledging the Pulse shooting in Florida when it happened. 

I mean this is the same person that mocked the Pulse shooting so I don't know why some of y'all are surprised 

You shouldn't let poets lie to you

MJHolland

Lol why are you all freaking out?

This video is obviously old and EVERYONE back then used to say that word. If I wasn't friends with anyone who has said that word, I'd be all alone. 

She's a pretty f*cking changed person from then I think 

KleinGa

:giveup::giveup: no no NICKI. Why did you do this? I used to stan you. 

EDIT:
I guess this is quite old and she's evolved. It's okay, i forgive you Onika :hug:

16 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

Lol why are you all freaking out?

This video is obviously old and EVERYONE back then used to say that word. If I wasn't friends with anyone who has said that word, I'd be all alone. 

She's a pretty f*cking changed person from then I think 

I really don't think so. She didn't bash an eyelid when Orlando Shootings happened, instead she promoted her music. She did justify herself with "I believe what the bible says and I won't change my views," and I don't know about you but that last part sounds extremely fishy considering her fan following mostly consists of LGBT members and to top that she also claims that her "alter ego" is gay.

Princess Die

Letting a word retain it's power by allowing yourself to get offended. :rip:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

bubbletea

i didn't like Iggy Azalea for the same reason, tbh Nicki is still one of the best mainstream rappers but now, it feels awkward to stan her

bye gurl:madge:

RabbitHeart

and Gaga used the word r*tarded in an interview and g*psy has a history of being a racial slur yet here we all still are :emma: there's more to these celebrities than using certain words in an ignorant way

people are getting really caught up in trying to come for Nicki recently, ha ARTPOP era is truly here

Archived