💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Video Shows Nicki Minaj Rapping Homophobic Slur

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

In case you wanted to see the ugliness itself. She uses the word *******s at 0.33-0.35 seconds. She even uses a limp wrist. How classy of her. I hope none of the LGBT Barbz or whatever they are called are going to be throwing away money on any of her newer musical releases. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol the LGBT community sometimes chooses the worst people to look up to 

9FXPxMb.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

4 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

In case you wanted to see the ugliness itself. She uses the word *******s at 0.33-0.35 seconds. She even uses a limp wrist. How classy of her. I hope none of the LGBT Barbz or whatever hey are called are going to be throwing away money on any of her newer musical releases. 

eminem has used it he used it in her debut studio album. A lot of people have evolved in recent years on lgbt issues and the rap community had a lot more progress to make than others did. The word meant something else to the urban community so it's gonna take time for it to not be used as much anymore.

if anything let's use this time to remember that lgbt people of color have a much longer fight than some of us do considering how traditional many black and hispanic families are

djBuffoon

Ever since she broke through, she's continuously demanded that she be respected as an artist, but I mean... unfortunately, that's not something anyone really gets to ask for. 

Jonathan Florencio

Is this an old video or a new one? Looks old. Because, you know, a lot of people used to say **** about minorities in their pasts, including people here, and now they're more educated about it (some clearly aren't tho :toofunny:). I'm hoping this is the case with her. 

Rebel Heart

A mess, a kii, a cackle. Nicki Minaj, how you doin?

ee08ccc54d20bfdb9883290433c98df4.jpg

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

bitchimtrying
2 minutes ago, Jed said:

eminem has used it he used it in her debut studio album. A lot of people have evolved in recent years on lgbt issues and the rap community had a lot more progress to make than others did. The word meant something else to the urban community so it's gonna take time for it to not be used as much anymore.

if anything let's use this time to remember that lgbt people of color have a much longer fight than some of us do considering how traditional many black and hispanic families are

No. You don't get to pull the, 'Oh, it's harder for them because the homophobia is more ingrained in their culture' card. If you're ignorant, then you're ignorant it doesn't matter what skin color you are. 

Archived