💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Could the The Love Project/Oscars Advert.....

bitchimtrying

Featured Posts

bitchimtrying

Push Million Reasons back into the Top 5 on the Itunes Singles Chart? It's already at number 7 above Katy's new song at number 10 and Calvin Harris/Frank Ocean/Migos new song at number 8. Million Reasons is literally not slowing down anytime soon. 

This ad needs to be good enough to make people go like "I love this ad and I love this song, lemme shazam that" :poot: 

androiduser

not really sure, it would have to be an extremely effective and popular commercial and the song would have to be featured long enough to make impact

plasticalice

Um, didn't the Dive Bar commercial featuring Million Reasons make it enter the top 5/10?  Gaga's performance (Million Reasons or not) would surely make it enter the top 10 and definitely the top 5 if it is Million Reasons. I think she will perform Million Reasons and The Love Project will be made clear by the host giving a quick bit of information about it the moment the performance ends, then the actual commercial will play during the break. That would make it pretty clear and obvious to viewers so I'm sure the entire situation will impact the song enough to enter the top 5.

The Child
1 minute ago, privateillusion said:

Um, didn't the Dive Bar commercial featuring Million Reasons make it enter the top 5/10?  Gaga's performance (Million Reasons or not) would surely make it enter the top 10 and definitely the top 5 if it is Million Reasons. I think she will perform Million Reasons and The Love Project will be made clear by the host giving a quick bit of information about it the moment the performance ends, then the actual commercial will play during the break. That would make it pretty clear and obvious to viewers so I'm sure the entire situation will impact the song enough to enter the top 5.

Honestly I'd be here for a MR performance at the Oscars. :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

bitchimtrying
8 minutes ago, Red said:

This ad needs to be good enough to make people go like "I love this ad and I love this song, lemme shazam that" :poot: 

From the 30 second clip we got so far, I'd say it is because it's better than the music video. 

bitchimtrying
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

It's the perfect song to perform while they are doing the eulogy for all the Hollywood people who passed away this year. 

Just now, bitchimtrying said:

From the 30 second clip we got so far, I'd say it is because it's better than the music video. 

... let me be quiet

9FXPxMb.gif

plasticalice
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

I think that's what it will be and they'll be playing some of the Love Project nonsense on the screens behind her. I don't really see what else she would be performing!

Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, privateillusion said:

I think that's what it will be and they'll be playing some of the Love Project nonsense on the screens behind her. I don't really see what else she would be performing!

possibly performing nothing. I wouldn't keep your hopes up too much. 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

bitchimtrying
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

possibly performing nothing. I wouldn't keep your hopes up too much. 

Yeh she might not even go, but I'm hoping she at least is presenting and award or introducing a music act or something. 

Robinladen

Yeah, perhaps she could have done it without the ad too since thzre are still new songs above her that are dropping.

Archived