💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ryan Murphy confirms no Trump and Clinton in AHS7

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Remember when Ryan Murphy revealed to the world that American Horror Story‘s forthcoming season would focus on the 2016 election? Yeah, he was just kidding about that — sort of. (It was more of an “alternative fact,” if you will.)

During the Publicists Guild Awards Luncheon in Beverly Hills on Friday, Murphy clarified that the “reveal” made on the Feb. 15 episode of Watch What Happens Live should not have been taken literally. In other words, while Season 7 might be inspired by the 2016 election, it will not include actors portraying then-candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

The themes of American Horror Story have always been allegories,” Murphy said, per our sister site Indiewire. “You will not see [Donald] Trump and [Hillary] Clinton as characters on the show.” He also implied that his consumption of “three martinis in 20 minutes” might have had something to do with the answer he gave host Andy Cohen.

RELATEDMatthew Broderick Cast as Katrina’s ‘Brownie’ in Next American Crime Story

Murphy, who was presented with a Television Showmanship of the Year award by AHS star Sarah Paulson, did however joke that he could envision the Emmy-winning actress in the role of Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway.

http://tvline.com/2017/02/25/american-horror-story-season-7-no-donald-trump-ryan-murphy/

LetsGetHigh

He was literally serious in that interview tho. :rip: Glad they responded to the reactions tho and acted on it.

ItWasntLaauv

Thank god, I'm still a lil skeptical though :nails:

Excited to see what he'll do to the series either way! :rockstar:

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Killa said:

Someone read the reactions and decided it wasn't that good idea

jk, even Ryan knows that would be tragic.

Though I think it will have some political background. Could be interesting actually ! 

Dark Anatomy

Yes, but actually Political being a theme of the season would be BRILLIANT. In Murder House the Antichrist was born. Wouldn't it be cool if they mirrored the election in a sense by having an older him (Played by Evan Peters) become President. And then kick start Armageddon?

Pacify Him

I want the coven witches to go up against true evil, the Antichrist from S1 :giveup:

I’m getting on your nerves

monketsharona
14 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

I want the coven witches to go up against true evil, the Antichrist from S1 :giveup:

I think the cross over season is for season 8 :) 

Archived