Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you guys think we'll get one more single this era?

Savage

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

I'm sure we'll get A-Yo at least, so yes. But I'd ideally like a 5 single era, even if she doesn't promote like crazy. I miss 5 single eras. We've only had 2 of them, after all. I wish her team would realise that she needs promo to get noticed and sell these days. It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is. It's so annoying that they're just not trying with JW - what is she doing right now that is taking up so much time that she isn't promoting it? Tour rehearsal, fair enough, but how much dancing's really going to be in this era? I just don't see the point in releasing a new video if you're just immediately going to pretend that it doesn't exist. Seriously, what is the point in the JW video right now? Keeping the fans happy? They won't be happy if a great song slips the public by again.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, ArtFame said:

DIC says hello :queenga:

A-YO? I dont know her :awkney:

Flopping in Circles? I don't know her :awkney:

Spoiler

just kidding

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Just now, T3rrorBlade said:

Flopping in Circles? I don't know her :awkney:

Reveal hidden contents

just kidding

I hope so:queenga:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

15 hours ago, Mert said:

M A K E I T H A P P E N :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

Not this time. She needs to reclaim relevancy by herself.

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

RochestrMonstr

I could even see two more possibly, depending on how MR ends up doing and how the next one does. 

I will be shocked if there's not at least one more. 

RochestrMonstr
50 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

what is the point in the JW video right now? Keeping the fans happy? They won't be happy if a great song slips the public by again.

I'm extremely happy with the amazing JW video, and I don't give a crap what the public thinks about it, or if they even know about it! Definitely seems like a video for the fans.  

I don't even think it's a single though. MR is still the single and it's still increasing on radio, so I can't imagine she'd start promoting the next single yet.

ItWasntLaauv

I honestly think Dancin In Circles would do pretty good on the radio and I'm not saying it just to get the A-YOsters and Diamond Heartsters pressed. DIC sounds really fresh, sexy, and fun while also having the slightest tinge of darkness in the production and vocal side of things that Gaga is known for. I think DIC is the way to go!! :firega:

GagaUnderYou

Perfect Illusion (September-October)

Million Reasons (November-March) 

John Wayne (April-June)

Dancin' In Circles (July-August) 

Angel Down (October-December) 

2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I'm sure we'll get A-Yo at least, so yes. But I'd ideally like a 5 single era, even if she doesn't promote like crazy. I miss 5 single eras. We've only had 2 of them, after all. I wish her team would realise that she needs promo to get noticed and sell these days. It's unfortunate, but that's just the way it is. It's so annoying that they're just not trying with JW - what is she doing right now that is taking up so much time that she isn't promoting it? Tour rehearsal, fair enough, but how much dancing's really going to be in this era? I just don't see the point in releasing a new video if you're just immediately going to pretend that it doesn't exist. Seriously, what is the point in the JW video right now? Keeping the fans happy? They won't be happy if a great song slips the public by again.

In the US, we've only had one five single era. :( But true, John Wayne should've been a full-blown single when the video came out.

There has to be a reason Gaga has not yet mentioned DIC in any way shape or form (atleast to my knowledge). Every other song on Joanne she has in some form or another, acknowledged its existence. 

I have a feelin/hope it's because she's saving it as a summer bop single with a bomb ass video.:excited2:

Hi Its Nicole

I want 3 more singles. John Wayne in March. Dancin In Circles in May. And Grigio Girls in January (to end the era).

Hello Gaga

Brian Ryan

It's going to be ****ing Hey to the mother****ing Girl feat. Florence Welch. How many times must I say this **** stop making these threads we know the next single will be mother****er!!!! lol

Economy

Probably A-Yo 

But i think it depends on how well MR does... if MR can reach a certain level of success it may be worth it

But if it stalls soon and starts falling, her label might not bother to try to promote a 3rd single cuz honestly, when the first 2 singles of an era are moderate hits, singles after that outright flop so they may not even bother to try especially since the big money maker the tour is already sold out anyway

But MR has been getting some strong updates on radio so it may be worth it!

Archived