๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you guys think we'll get one more single this era?

Savage

Featured Posts

MR is doing really well, esp. on radio, but do you guys think we'll get one more? If so, what and when? (This is what you think will happen, not what you want to happen.)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sky del Blue

I think we'll get one more couple of weeks before the tour starts to hype people and I think it's going to be A-yo because it's the most GP friendly song on the album

PartySick

I feel like if we do, A-Yo would be the safe choice. She's already performed it plenty of times and it'd do fairly well on the radio...especially in my area. I play Gaga at work and any time A-Yo is playing, the rednecks bop to it :awesome:

๐Ÿ–ค

DIC says helloย :queenga:

A-YO? I dont know herย :awkney:

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

I imagine we would, I don't think that after all that superbowl hype and everything their won't be another single before the tour.ย 

Doncho

Probably yes, but I dont think she will promote it too much. ย Maybe only a video and a performance like GUY. She has to prepare for the movie and tour

thediamxnds

Girl I hope so the radio is so boring w/o herย :noparty:

I dont even care what song she chooses anymore just save me:saladga:ย 

AndyDWUW
1 minute ago, MetalliGa said:

No thank youย :awkney:ย over this era alreadyย :nails:

But the superbowl is the exception, right?ย :grr:ย RIGHT?!ย :grr:

Pacify Him
Just now, AndyDWUW said:

But the superbowl is the exception, right?ย :grr:ย RIGHT?!ย :grr:

I make those an exception tho. Not really a part of Joanne so I say yeahย :laughga:

Iโ€™m getting on your nerves

plasticalice

Yes (and I hope it's DIC) but I doubt the single will be promoted at all and it will probably be a G.U.Y. They're clearly pushing Million Reasons for the next month or 2, leaving no space for promotion, ASIB, tour planning and tour rehearsing, meaning that they will obviously cut the least of their priorities - the promotion.

We will get one Ellen appearance if we're lucky and that will be it for upcoming promotion.

This could have been solved easily if they had actually promoted the **** out of Million Reasons in November/December and dropped the video EARLY November, not flyingย to Britain and Japan for weak promotion and actually put in the effort in America. That way Million Reasons would have hopefully peaked high, then they wouldn't have felt the need to promote it at the Super Bowl, so then the third single (Dancin' In Circles which would have been a SMASH hit) could have been performed at the Super Bowl and February - July could have been based solely on the third single and any bonus non-single music videos they wanted to release (John Wayne and A-YO).

Archived