💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Remy ma Drops Diss track aimed at Nicki Minaj

GhettoFabulous

Featured Posts

Battle 4 Ur Life
22 minutes ago, BrianxRyan said:

I guess Beyonce' truly does win over Lady Gaga in your logic. 

what??

lol

u sound crazy. no, it's not just based on appeal. Nicki is a better artist imo. and that's it. she's above Remy Ma on every single level and some of you will have to deal with it. it's my opinion. don't quote me. thank u.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DemeLarell said:

Sadly this has been a part of rap culture since Lolita Shante Gooden if I'm not mistaken. Idk why rappers result to this. My guess is it is a money game with the exception of a few rap beefs that ended terribly. 

It doesn't bother me as much when it's between the guys, because there are so many spaces available for them. With the females though? Like it's been Nicki for so long - Remy is dope, Nicki has talked about how much she loves Remy. It seemed like there was an opportunity for a cool collaboration.

Diamond Heart

Obviously some lines kinda sucked and it didnt need to be 7 mins but this was great imo! :giveup:  Ruthless, especially the part about her brother :gum:
I really hope Nicki fires back with something good. Nicki needs this tbh, shes too cocky. She needs some good competition imo.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

En_Sabah_Nur
32 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

Obviously some lines kinda sucked and it didnt need to be 7 mins but this was great imo! :giveup:  Ruthless, especially the part about her brother :gum:
I really hope Nicki fires back with something good. Nicki needs this tbh, shes too cocky. She needs some good competition imo.

All of This  ^^^

Egypt. W

Brian Ryan
9 hours ago, myCD said:

what??

lol

u sound crazy. no, it's not just based on appeal. Nicki is a better artist imo. and that's it. she's above Remy Ma on every single level and some of you will have to deal with it. it's my opinion. don't quote me. thank u.

Thought so. I quote who I want. 

On no level is Nicki a better artist than Remy Ma. LOL.

The only people who think that are those who equate sales and success with talent and have no knowledge of rap. I wouldn't expect anything less on a Lady Gaga forum.

Remy committed murder this weekend on this diss track. Remy is also dangerous in real life. She spent six years in jail for stabbing a woman, and snatched Foxy Brown's weave literally from her scalp.

Even if Nicki clapped back and talked about Remy's miscarriage, she'd have to live in hiding for the rest of her life.

Nicki should really just take the L, learn from it and act like it never happened. She f*cked with the wrong one.

But wait.......Nicki is still a thing?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Battle 4 Ur Life

so 1st of all: REMY IS UGLY AF

she is so low to diss about Nicki's procedures when she looks that beat up. she looks like she just got out of a ***** house.

Plus she's a stupid a** ho...she's been to jail and some of you make it sound like its a good thing.

lol. f* outta here with your dumb s*.

Nicki is smart and pretty. REMY WILL NEVER

EVER
EVER

come out of her guetto.

or be Nicki Minaj

peeeeeace

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

JohnWayne23
10 minutes ago, myCD said:

REMY WILL NEVER

EVER
EVER

come out of her guetto.

or be Nicki Minaj

peeeeeace

Pretty sure Remy doesn't want to be Nicki Minaj 

sipthistea

She had it coming. Classless Nicki Minaj keeps messin' around and believing herself the best at the game, when she's barely had any competition. I was rooting for Azealia Banks , but you know what happened.

Can't wait for the next hot thing to start outselling her. Don't hate her, but her ego is huge. So ridiculous. 

JohnWayne23
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

She had it coming. Classless Nicki Minaj keeps messin' around and believing herself the best at the game, when she's barely had any competition. I was rooting for Azealia Banks , but you know what happened.

Can't wait for the next hot thing to start outselling her. Don't hate her, but her ego is huge. So ridiculous. 

agree agree agree.

People think Nicki is the biggest female rapper of all time, but its 2017, Nicki's first song hit the chart in 2010 and she didn't get her first Top 10 hit until 2011.

Meanwhile, Missy Elliott started charting as a feature artist in 1996 (earning Top 10's), charting as a lead artist in 1997, got her first lead top 10 in 1999. She earned her last lead Top 10 in 2005 and last feature Top 10 in 2007. 

Therefore, Missy was earning Top 10's from 1996 to 2007. 11 YEARS! Nicki's been earning Top 10's from 2011 to Side To Side (January 2017) 6 years... Looking at them as lead artists, Missy earned lead top 10's from 1999-2005 (6 years) and Nicki earned Top 10's from 2011-2014 (3 years). And imagine if music video youtube views had existed in Missy's time? 

So let's not get carried away about Nicki.

Remy spoke the truth.

Versace

WOW 

When Lil Kim came for Nicki it was sorta weak especially that Nicki was in her prime and Lil Kim lowkey lost her flow but OMG REMY STILL HAS IT and she DESTROYED HAAA.

If Remy was as commercially successful as Nicki RN, Nicki's career no doubt would R.I.P after that savage attack. 

Katharine Hepburn

Nicki has always seemed nasty and really selfish to me. I'm glad she's getting some of her comeuppance 

xoxo Joanne

Archived