💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga out and about February 24

alp0707

Featured Posts

30 minutes ago, mister max said:

Lets not turn my words honey :madge: this is a fan site with people with opinions about gaga and we will share them, even if someone doesnt like them!:happy:

I know what a fan site is. It's typically where fans gather to share comments, praise or criticism, about the artist's WORK, not their personal lives or their appearance when they're trying to live normally and privately. 

Maybe you should re-evaluate why you're a fan. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
4 hours ago, Girrr said:

Wait how long has she had a tramp stamp?? 

Her first tattoo was the peace sign on her wrist, and I'm not sure if the shoulder flowers or tramp stamp came next... It's a musical note though. And she eventually had it blended in with some more flowers. But you can still see it there :P

lady-gaga-back-tattoo.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
4 hours ago, Girrr said:

Wait how long has she had a tramp stamp?? 

P.S. it's funny to think that this is the same girl about 10 years later! She's so covered now! And each one tells a story of her crazy career and life.

5fa86186e8d407dde4e47aed630ce072.jpg

39F21F6C00000578-0-image-a-39_1478011121

I always think "whoah look how tattoo-less she is" when I watch TF era performances now lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Woolfsmck

I get the tatoo concept.. displaying artistically events that had meaning in your life. 

I just have a different approach....

Everyday is a new day, start with a clean slate....yesterday is gone, tomorrow hasn't happend yet...get into the now ...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived