💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Connie Britton is 'very open' to work with Ryan Murphy again

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

'We’ve heard there will be some Rayna flashbacks in the weeks ahead. But aside from that, what will you do next? Are you tempted to reunite with Ryan Murphy for one of his upcoming seasons of American Horror Story or American Crime Story?

I’m very open at this point. I’ll work with Ryan anytime, that’s always going to be true. Beyond that, I’m really open and there are so many things I’d be interested in doing. We’ll see what comes down the line.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/02/23/nashville-connie-britton-rayna-dead/

I would love too see her back in AHS7 ! :excited2:

She was legit one of my faves in Murder House :diane: Vivien was so underrated 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
Just now, Red said:

She was legit one of my faves in Murder House :diane: Vivien was so underrated 

I loved her when she got angry at Ben :D

Just now, monketsharona said:

I loved her when she got angry at Ben :D

That sequence in the season finale where they "kill eachother" is Top 5 my favorite scenes on the whole show

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Diamond Heart

id love to have her back to AHS 
but not after the news of how **** the next 2 seasons will be tbh.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

youandi
2 hours ago, Diamond Heart said:

id love to have her back to AHS 
but not after the news of how **** the next 2 seasons will be tbh.

Ooh what news, I've not really seen much about it other than him saying it'll be linked to the election (which I hope is a joke) 

Diamond Heart
15 minutes ago, youandi said:

Ooh what news, I've not really seen much about it other than him saying it'll be linked to the election (which I hope is a joke) 

next season is the election thing which has killed my hype for the season. MR Murphy loves to mix in other elements of his other shows and this SCREAMS american crime story to me. So not here for it tbh. unless its about like the 'Devil' getting into the white house i cant think how this will be good in the slightest.

The season after that is the murder house/coven crossover which again im like why!? the most amazing thing about ahs is the fact that every season is different. Instead of a fresh idea we get recycled ideas from 2 previous seasons -.-

Im just disappointed because i thought Roanoke was a spectacular turn around and he seems determined to **** it up again.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

youandi
17 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

next season is the election thing which has killed my hype for the season. MR Murphy loves to mix in other elements of his other shows and this SCREAMS american crime story to me. So not here for it tbh. unless its about like the 'Devil' getting into the white house i cant think how this will be good in the slightest.

The season after that is the murder house/coven crossover which again im like why!? the most amazing thing about ahs is the fact that every season is different. Instead of a fresh idea we get recycled ideas from 2 previous seasons -.-

Im just disappointed because i thought Roanoke was a spectacular turn around and he seems determined to **** it up again.

Oh right I see! Yeah a mash up season doesn't sound very good! The devil in the White House is a cool idea though! 

Jenniferella
33 minutes ago, Diamond Heart said:

I'm sure the next season won't be what you think it is. The election will be the background but it still will be called American Horror Story for a reason. My only wish is that they bring the aliens back for this season since it could be about the government's secrets etc. I'm really hyped for the MH/C crossover too and I believe this season will bring a lot of answers when it comes to the series mystery. I LOVE Roanoke, it made me believe in RM again !

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Archived