Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga needs to collab with other artists.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

monketsharona

By the way I think her collabs are always done mainly bacause of who is working with her on her albums tbh.

She worked with Flo Rida and Akon when she worked with RedOne.

Beyoncé is friend with Darkchild, the guy who produced Telephone.

She worked with R. Kelly (who is from Chicago) T.I., Too Short and Twista when she worked with DJWS. We all know that he's friend with a lot of urban artists.

She worked with Florence and all Ronson's friends when he took the lead of Joanne.

It's not hard to see that her next collab on next album will depend mainly on who will be producing on it..

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagzus

I think it's because Gaga genuinely doesn't like many of her contemporaries, sure she's not mean or anything about it but I think it's obvious. Plus she probably doesn't wanna do all the work when it comes to vocals and songwriting, nor does she wanna say- work with Katy but end up just sending stuff via email because they never meet up in the studio and have her own parts written by her whilst say Sia writes all of Katy's parts etc.

Gaga only collaborates with artists she geniunely knows and loves and ends up in the studio with (the exception being R Kelly because they never made DWUW together). I'm personally glad she doesn't do that tbh, because trust me if she wanted to, her star power is so great that it would've already happened.

6 hours ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

So you want her to do an album full of basic songs where she collabs with The Chainsmokers, Sia, Nicki Minaj or another Rent a Rapper? Just for being popular again?

Lemme tell u something, Gaga doesn't follow trends, she starts them, she's an artist, not a sellout.

u cant start trends when ure a flop  streaming wise 

6 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Like who even is florence 

hey girl is one of gaga's worst tracks sorry 

She needs a colab with Britney, Rihanna, Selena, Katy or something 

florence is a god. 

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, gagzus said:

Gaga only collaborates with artists she geniunely knows and loves and loves and ends up in the studio with (the exception being R Kelly because they never made DWUW together). I'm personally glad she doesn't do that tbh, because trust me if she wanted to, her star power is so great that it would've already happened.

Beyoncé didn't do Telephone with Gaga, she recorded her parts in Tokyo and sent it to her. Same went for Azealia Banks collabs, T.I. Will.i.am. and so on...

I don't see it as a bad thing to be honest... Most of collabs now happen like this mostly because of schedule matter... It's great Gaga took the road of creating everything in studio with her team for Joanne, but I think it's going to be hard for her to make it again on all of her next albums, mainly because it is hard for any producer to take +6 months to work on only one project and put their whole career / other projects aside, just for one album...

+ She worked in studio with Florence, but tbh the result is quite disappointing, so... 

MaryJaneHolland

She needs to collaborate with someone who is a streaming force..... Gaga ft Rihanna would end world hunger tbh

RonnieGagz
7 hours ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

So how did you come to these conclusions from the original post :awkney:

Obviously it would only be like one song and probably a collab that would actually make sense like Beyonce or Adele , not Gaga ft. The Chainsmokers :awkney:

He literally said that he would like a collab even if the song itself is weak?

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Gagadonna
11 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Like who even is florence 

hey girl is one of gaga's worst tracks sorry 

She needs a colab with Britney, Rihanna, Selena, Katy or something 

Your comment is the definition of being basic

I like those other pop artists too, but I love that Lady Gaga collaborates with Tony Bennett, Florence Welch, Metallica etc. instead. Streaming numbers be damned.

4 hours ago, jinko said:

Not at everyone attacking Hey Girl in this thread. Y'all straight and definitely deaf :madge:

Yeah, I don't get it. It's a great song, IMO.

KingRedd
11 hours ago, buddh1sm said:

but she has done exactly what you said. in the beginning of her career she was very involved on featuring and including other/new artists & also giving back and being featured herself in other artist's songs. and she has included features on every album i can think of besides BTW.

at this point it feels like a lot of fans are ignoring what she has said about herself lately. she's really stressed the point that she is focusing on herself & her music & working with artists that mutually want to work with her in person, not just have some managers and producers send what parts artists need to sing & they never actually work in the studio together. (like mentioned above in the pages before this one) 

fans are forgetting that she has been working with artists in person & it seems they are forgetting that bc the artists she is working with have legendary careers and aren't flavor of the week money machines. 

How is wanting her to collab more mean that I don't know her style of collaboration. Many artist would love to collab the real way, but can't because of time restraints. 

Her collaborating earlier in her career is not helping new artist. She was a new artist herself. Gaga has a massive following and respect from a ton of producers and artists. If she were to collab with a new artist next month, that artist would be honored and would gain a lot of attention. It's gaga's choice as to who she collabs with, but it's no doubt that she should more.

May I Read You? 😎

SpookyKid
10 hours ago, monketsharona said:

+ She worked in studio with Florence, but tbh the result is quite disappointing, so... 

Hey Girl > Telephone

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

6 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Hey Girl > Telephone

Hey Girl is too bad, i think...This collab should be really better...

----

So i need a collab with Sia and a collab with Madonna ! [And Maybe Re-Beyonce for Telephone Sequel.]

Archived