💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga needs to collab with other artists.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

Gaga needs to...

Gaga has to...

Gaga must...

Why not letting Gaga do what she wants? She's the artist and we are the audience. 

Rihanna would be great, Frank Ocean, Drake and The Weeknd too for the pop charts and radio.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Reality

I like that Gaga doesn't collaborate much, I think she's just so unique and different that collaborating with another artist, depending on the artist and song, would just seem unnecessary. 

I wouldn't want her to collaborate with "more popular" pop singers because I just don't think it'd fit. The only artists I could see her collaborating today with are Adele and Sia. Both of them have incredible vocal power and can each tell an amazing story, like Gaga can. Plus, I just need a Gaga x Sia collab now :giveup:

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

Jewels n Drugs

Just wait till she drops Freak Like Me with Brintey and Dinner with Adele, and Payphone w Bayonse. Glue ya wigs gurls. Shes coming.

Srsly tho id love a duet with Adele or John Legend. 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

bitchimtrying

That's because as Gaga said just after the album was released, she likes to collaborate with artists in person and get into the studio and 'jam'. Most people like, Katy, Rihanna, Beyoncé etc, don't have the raw talent to do that, they have to have songwriters and instrument players in order to create music. And she did collaborate with people, Mark Ronson, Florence, Beck, Kevin Parker.  

Most monsters judge other artists and call them basic when they were losing their **** over Just Dance which is just a basic pop song (which i like). So stop judging others.

On topic: She doesn't need to collaborate but it would be nice to see different sides of her. If it's a  ''quick'' collab just for money it won't add anything else to her status.

Edonis
1 hour ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Like who even is florence 

hey girl is one of gaga's worst tracks sorry 

She needs a colab with Britney, Rihanna, Selena, Katy or something 

Florence Welch is an icon. 

Hey Girl is one of Gaga's BEST tracks. 

The only person I could see Gaga working with out of the four people you listed would be Rihanna only because they seem to have a mutual respect for one another and could blend their musical influences together. But even then. 

Get it together. 

Monsterclaw
55 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Like who even is florence 

hey girl is one of gaga's worst tracks sorry 

She needs a colab with Britney, Rihanna, Selena, Katy or something 

you don't have to be sorry for ur bad taste, henny :hor:

Fernster7

It means more music from her so hell yeah. But not with everyone tho.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

thatfoxyfeeling
1 hour ago, HighwayUnicorne said:

So you want her to do an album full of basic songs where she collabs with The Chainsmokers, Sia, Nicki Minaj or another Rent a Rapper? Just for being popular again?

Lemme tell u something, Gaga doesn't follow trends, she starts them, she's an artist, not a sellout.

I don't know why you're coming for me when I didn't mention Gaga doing a basic song with basic artists. I'm just stating that a successful single can do her favours, look at Rihanna with Eminem, Calvin Harris and Drake. 

RochestrMonstr

Gaga doesn't need to do anything except what she wants to do! She obviously doesn't care about charts as much as other pop stars! Why don't people realize that?

To people who want her to collaborate for musical reasons: well, maybe she will, but it'll be on her own terms.

To people who want her to collaborate for chart reasons: why are you even still a "fan"? Gaga obviously does what she wants artistically, regardless of how "trendy" it is or what it does for charts. 

She doesn't care what's popular and does whatever she wants. I would recommend moving on and stanning for someone else who cares about making "radio-friendly" music if hits are that important for you. 

freebit

I can't really think of anyone that would work currently. A Daft Punk feature seems like it'd make sense, but they're kind of overused right now IMO. 

Selena/Calvin Harris/Drake/Nicki etc., would look like an obvious hit-chasing attempt, plus none of those artists make sense for her.

Back in the 00s, Gwen Stefani struck gold when she collaborated with artists like Moby and Eve. Both of those artists were new and cool at the time, but not overused, and they surprisingly made sense when combined with Gwen. Moby updated her previous 90s ska punk ~edgyness with electronic music, and Eve brought out the fashionable, chill side of Gwen. Gaga would do well to have collaborations that benefit her like that - basically, collabs that are pleasantly surprising and slightly ahead of the curve instead of bandwagon chasing.

The only collaboration I need is between Gaga and Madonna. The gays will literally explode.

Spoiler

AND I AM ****EN READY TO DIE :whitney:

MarryTheAngel

Honestly, I think she is such a powerful artist that she really doesn't need someone else featured. 

Archived