💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga needs to collab with other artists.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I've noticed Gaga's contemporaries like Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lana etc. collaborate with artists frequently, I know the majority of the time the songs are weak but it increases their popularity on streaming services. I think it could help Gaga if she joined forces with a popular artist and released a stand alone single, just find it annoying that she doesn't release music as often as other artists do and we might not hear new music from her for over a year. :shrug:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Future Lover

We just got a great collab with Florence Welch :ladyhaha:

I think a Gaga/Rihanna or Gaga/Sia collab would be great to help boost her streaming.

Ya I agree

while I love that Gaga is totally in a lane of her own, definitely separate from other pop stars, I'd loooove to hear the magic that she and other artists can create together :giveup:

and for sure would boost ha streaming so win win situation!

RonnieGagz

So you want her to do an album full of basic songs where she collabs with The Chainsmokers, Sia, Nicki Minaj or another Rent a Rapper? Just for being popular again?

Lemme tell u something, Gaga doesn't follow trends, she starts them, she's an artist, not a sellout.

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

SpookyKid

Nah, she's at her best when she has the full song for herself

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

2ndTimeAround
3 minutes ago, JamesFox said:

I've noticed Gaga's contemporaries like Beyonce, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lana etc. collaborate with artists frequently, I know the majority of the time the songs are weak but it increases their popularity on streaming services. I think it could help Gaga if she joined forces with a popular artist and released a stand alone single, just find it annoying that she doesn't release music as often as other artists do and we might not hear new music from her for over a year. :shrug:

IKR? Like i know she has the talent to hold her own, and she is all for her music being her own. But a good collab would bring the GP to the light... 
Problem is, she loves to work with the artist where as these days, one artist will get sent the song and be told to sing this part and send it back. So unauthentic

hausofkc

Gaga can stand on her own. We saw that at the Super Bowl. I would rather have a strong song with only Gaga than a weak 15 second verse in her song from another artist. 

androiduser

as long as it's a meaningful collaboration that brings something new, not a collaboration just for the sake of joining forces with someone

Edonis
Just now, HighwayUnicorne said:

So you want her to do an album full of basic songs where she collabs with The Chainsmokers, Sia, Nicki Minaj or another Rent a Rapper? Just for being popular again?

Lemme tell u something, Gaga doesn't follow trends, she starts them, she's an artist, not a sellout.

I don't think suggesting that it would be nice to collaborate with other artists would automatically make her a sell-out, though. 

RonnieGagz
1 minute ago, Edonis said:

I don't think suggesting that it would be nice to collaborate with other artists would automatically make her a sell-out, though. 

I would like if she collabs with another artist, but not just for being popular and slayng the charts

RonnieGagz
4 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

Nah, she's at her best when she has the full song for herself

This! BTW for me is her best album, and there's no collaborations on it.

TheKillerQueen

If Gaga and Katy collaborated, it would BREAK iTunes... 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

HEARTSTOP

Nah... she's fine on her own. I don't care what the basic GP thinks of her, I just want her to make good music. I don't oppose eventual collabs but she definitely doesn't "need" them. 

Her music should be just like Gryffindor's sword, and  only absorb the power of what makes it stronger...so doing weak collabs just for the sake of collabbing or to get better streams would actually not benefit her in the long run, just at that moment. 

IDGAF

GagaUnderYou

Like who even is florence 

hey girl is one of gaga's worst tracks sorry 

She needs a colab with Britney, Rihanna, Selena, Katy or something 

Archived