Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga needs to collab with other artists.

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
20 hours ago, Edonis said:

Florence Welch is an icon. 

Hey Girl is one of Gaga's BEST tracks. 

The only person I could see Gaga working with out of the four people you listed would be Rihanna only because they seem to have a mutual respect for one another and could blend their musical influences together. But even then. 

Get it together. 

This is all your opinion, though. Also, everyone I mention has "mutual respect" for Gaga. 

Get it together. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

This is all your opinion though. 

Get it together. 

Florence being established (and an icon in the indie/alternative community) isn't really an opinion though. She's been in the industry for a long, long, long time. And she's really talented musically and vocally, something that  three of those women you mentioned, are not. Rather, they cannot. They lack vocal talent. 

Please, get it together. 

GagaUnderYou
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Florence being established (and an icon in the indie/alternative community) isn't really an opinion though. She's been in the industry for a long, long, long time. And she's really talented musically and vocally, something that  three of those women you mentioned, are not. Rather, they cannot. They lack vocal talent. 

Please, get it together. 

You saying these artists lack vocal talent is literally your opinion, many people are big fans of Katy, Rihanna, Britney, etc. Gaga literally grew up inspired by Britney, went to her shows, and even tweeted she wanted a song with Britney. We've seen her recent support of Selena too. In my opinion, Gaga is a better artist them all but a collab with one of them would be amazing and fanbases would come together. 

Florence isn't really the most popular artist anyways. A collab with Lana would have been more successful if anything, not saying that's all that matters. Hey Girl is a track that completely got swept under the rug. Literally no one cares about it, even her fans who say it's the worse track on Joanne. 

Again, get it together.  

Edonis
Just now, GagaUnderYou said:

You saying these artists lack vocal talent is literally your opinion, many people are big fans of Katy, Rihanna, Britney, etc. Gaga literally grew up inspired by Britney, went to her shows, and even tweeted she wanted a song with Britney. We've seen her recent support of Selena too. In my opinion, Gaga is a better artist them all but a collab with one of them would be amazing and fanbases would come together. 

Florence isn't really the most popular artist anyways. A collab with Lana would have been more successful if anything, not saying that's all that matters.

Again, get it together.  

I'm talking about vocal talents not mainstream popularity. These are two different things. And as for Gaga's collaborations, she said herself that she looks for people who match her vocally, where their voices can sit well together and not over power one another. I don't see, Britney, Selena, or Katy ever being able to hold their own with her on a song. Add to the fact that two of those people never sing live, which does factor into her decisions for collaborations. Yes she looks up/likes some of them, but musically I don't see it happening. And it is a fact that the vocals of Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, and Katy Perry are nothing to get excited about. 

GagaUnderYou
4 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I'm talking about vocal talents not mainstream popularity. These are two different things. And as for Gaga's collaborations, she said herself that she looks for people who match her vocally, where their voices can sit well together and not over power one another. I don't see, Britney, Selena, or Katy ever being able to hold their own with her on a song. Add to the fact that two of those people never sing live, which does factor into her decisions for collaborations. Yes she looks up/likes some of them, but musically I don't see it happening. And it is a fact that the vocals of Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, and Katy Perry are nothing to get excited about. 

in the studio they sounds good though lol and it's not like Gaga is known for performing with her collaborators anyways. Here we are still waiting to see Beyonce and her share the same stage. 

Archived