What happened to Tara Savelo?

PIMSKI

Featured Posts

SpookyKid

She has lupus, so she couldn't keep up with Gaga's schedule

She posts/likes things on intagram sometimes

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Brainiac

Idk but I miss her. It looked like her and Gaga had a blast together. And she was the sweetest with the fans too. At one point she even had her own little fanbase.

I vividly remember her having to part ways with Gaga due to her lupus :/

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

all the twitter stuff was just a joke between them. tara had to take off from the haus because of her health. 

Little Monster in Buffalo

Letmelivemylife

I know she has lupus and had to resign due to health issues but I really do hope she's ok. Lupus is a horrible disease. I do think that she and gaga are still close but she's just asked gaga to keep everything on the down low because as much as Tara loves us, it's too exhausting for her to interact with us. That's the thing with lupus. Something as simple as getting out of bed in the morning takes tremendous effort and it feels like you've run a marathon when you're done. A lady I go to church with has it and with her it's either get up and shower or return the phone calls she's missed because she doesn't have the energy for both. I could've sworn I saw Tara in one of the Instagram videos gaga posted for the Super Bowl. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

• 8 months later...
NeedUMoreThanX
On 2/24/2017 at 9:31 PM, Gagz said:

I don't know, but I really loved the Tara and DJ Whiteshadow era. They were a cool group.

Me too. It was great. They were the cutest little trio. Whiteshadow is still around, though. 

NeedUMoreThanX

I just randomly remembered Tara and was like, hold up. It’s been years. They had to have had a falling out. If not, I don’t see her just disappearing because she’s sick.

• 1 month later...
derpmonster

Get dem warning points, all you new users

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived