💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Perfect Illusion Release Reaction

Andrea B

Featured Posts

Andrea B

I remember  I was talking to a friend on Fb (he's a gaga hater:awkney:) and since we knew about the mark ronson collaboration, we were expecting a full pop song #1 hit:poot: and he was also hyped and it was so strange because he doesn't like gaga that much, anyway… I heard the premiere of the song on that radio station (i don't remember the name) I WAS SO CONFUSED,  it was a whole new different sound and her voice sounded so different and when I heard the chorus I was even MORE CONFUSED I WAS LIKE IS THIS REALLY THE CHORUS!!?? :cryga:ITS SO EARLY FOR THE CHORUS AND THEN THE KEY CHANGE I WAS LIVING  AND ALMOST CRYING. I really love PI, I don't get why SOME  monsters hate the song so much. I'm glad it was the lead single :gaycat: I love rockGa:hor:

Mine was :awkney:

Now its :giveup:

On tour will be:firega:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

The sound was pretty much what I was expecting, but I was so gagged. I had the same reaction to the chorus, I thought it was the pre-chorus until the second verse came. And I cried at the key change. I recorded my reaction but never posted it cause I was too hysterical and I got ugly :poot:

The song is already literally so nostalgic for me though, like watching that reaction brings back such a feeling... it dropped during the end of summer which is the hottest time of year where i live, so the song distinctly reminds me of the end of a hot summer day when it starts to get cooler outside

Not gonna lie, my first reaction was: it's shorter than what I'm used to, lemme just play it again. I did, and it was amazing like the 4th time. 

Oooohhh it was a perfehkt illoohjuuhnnn 

perfect-illusion-gif.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Mister Gaga
45 minutes ago, gagi lover said:

I was talking to a friend on Fb (he's a gaga hater:awkney:)

how can you be friends with a gaga hater :awkney:

HEARTHUNTER

I was shook when I heard the intro then I started crying at the beginning of the bridge until the outro

I WAS SO ****ING WEAK :giveup:

AND THIS SONG SAVED ME :giveup:

GhettoFabulous

Mine was :

giphy.gif

Then logs on GGD : :awkney:( Then I started getting confused whether I liked it or not)

Then my brother called and called it a hillbilly song then I was like :awkney::madge:(Then I was sad cuz I thought I didn't like PI I sat in my room depresssed the entire weekend) 

Then after a week +Now 

IT WASSSSNT LAHHHVVVVVV.....

GIF-oprah-running-on-hot-coals.gif

LetsGetHigh

I remember waking up to hear it premiere on iHeart Radio stations everywhere and was so excited at 5am. Listened, was confused if I liked it or not, went back to sleep.

It's a huge bop but yeah it was so different than what I was expecting. :air: 

xoxo Craig

I just dont understand how people hated it when it first came out! Its incredible, and I loved it from day 1. This is a real hit that failed beacause of lack of promo and other stuff

End Racism Now

Archived