💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does BTW Ball videos never got released ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

bubbletea

in my opinion, her best tour! 

Even The Fame Ball (Isle of MTV) and Artrave (Last Concert streaming) were recorded

AlphaMonster
4 hours ago, Hi its nick said:

but the quality looks:awkney: it looks like a 90s DVD

We have much better edits sis, but none is like the real pro thing.  This for example:

Hi Its Nicole
24 minutes ago, AlphaMonster said:

We have much better edits sis, but none is like the real pro thing.  This for example:

But the one I showed u was professional 

Hello Gaga

AlphaMonster
4 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

But the one I showed u was professional 

It is not one of the professional shots Gaga's team recorded with the intention of releasing the DVD though (they recorded Stade de France show for example). 

It is the close up shot of Gaga that they put on the side screens during the show for people who are far away from the stage. That's why it is always zoomed in to Gaga. 

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, AlphaMonster said:

It is not one of the professional shots Gaga's team recorded with the intention of releasing the DVD though (they recorded Stade de France show for example). 

It is the close up shot of Gaga that they put on the side screens during the show for people who are far away from the stage.

Oh i didn't know that

Hello Gaga

17 hours ago, malazam said:

YAS YAS YAS

They professionally filmed the whole show on the Stade de France, can't believe they never released it...

They didn't! The online cameras were for the screens! But clearly not enough for a professional shooting!

I wish they did tho, I was there, in the monster pit :giveup:

AlphaMonster
12 minutes ago, L E O said:

They didn't! The online cameras were for the screens! But clearly not enough for a professional shooting!

They had cameras for screens at every show. 

I remember back then little monsters who went to that show were saying that it said on their tickets that show was going to be recorded professionally :oprah: I don't have a good memory though

Just now, AlphaMonster said:

I remember back then little monsters who went to that show were saying that it said on their tickets that show was going to be recorded professionally :oprah: I don't have a good memory though

It's printed on ALL french tickets: by buying this ticket, you agree that your face could be eventually recorded and used in a release of the show. But it was purely hypothetical, sadly. :giveup: And of course people thought that it was just for this date!

AlphaMonster
5 minutes ago, L E O said:

It's printed on ALL french tickets: by buying this ticket, you agree that your face could be eventually recorded and used in a release of the show. But it was purely hypothetical, sadly. :giveup: And of course people thought that it was just for this date!

Ohhhhh, it all makes sense then. I am mad anyways :neyde:

It was never recorded cos the hip, apparently it was to be shot just a few dates after the cancellation. I remember her drummer saying on twitter that they were getting ready for the recording, I think it was to be in Chicago. 

AlphaMonster
6 minutes ago, jxckk said:

It was never recorded cos the hip, apparently it was to be shot just a few dates after the cancellation. I remember her drummer saying on twitter that they were getting ready for the recording, I think it was to be in Chicago. 

Messy Gags :spin:

She should have recorded the BTW Ball in London, she had two sold out stadium shows :smh: 
Stadium atmosphere would be goddamn epic  :deadbanana:

malazam
10 hours ago, L E O said:

I know but the cameras at that show were HUGE. (maybe bc it was a huge show but...)

10 hours ago, AlphaMonster said:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Archived