Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why does BTW Ball videos never got released ?

AlphaMonster

Featured Posts

AlphaMonster

We know that show was recorded on different dates, they should have enough recordings to assemble something decent just to release it online for fans without making it an actual release a la Monster Ball HBO. 

Why did Gaga never want to release them ? Did she ever say anything about it ?

I would kill for a copy even if it's for free :nails:

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Mister Gaga

I don't know, but it's a CRIME. The BTWB would SLAY on a DVD version, just like the monster ball. God, the castle, the outfits, all the storyline details...i probably regret this more than the DWUW video, Venus video, Americano mariachi version, Making of Joanne etc etc.

This is what i want the most.

Gia Gunn
9 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I don't know, but it's a CRIME. The BTWB would SLAY on a DVD version, just like the monster ball. God, the castle, the outfits, all the storyline details...i probably regret this more than the DWUW video, Venus video, Americano mariachi version, Making of Joanne etc etc.

It was the first concert I ever went to and not being able to relive the experience by watching a dvd depresses me :madge:

malazam
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

YAS YAS YAS

They professionally filmed the whole show on the Stade de France, can't believe they never released it...

another shot before we kiss the other side

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, malazam said:

YAS YAS YAS

They professionally filmed the whole show on the Stade de France, can't believe they never released it...

The little hackers need to pay Russia to leak it to Wikileaks, if it were the Hillary's Email Ball Tour, it would've already happened.

Mister Gaga
5 minutes ago, malazam said:

can't believe they never released it...

we can only hope they release it as a career special in 20 years or something like that :madge:

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, malazam said:

still gives me chills

omg this is INSANE. She was SO BIG back then :giveup: there are 70.000 monsters there :giveup:

malazam
4 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

omg this is INSANE. She was SO BIG back then :giveup: there are 70.000 monsters there :giveup:

actually more! Some fan once said they were THOUSANDS outside the stadium, that they let enter like 5k for free

another shot before we kiss the other side

Mister Gaga
4 minutes ago, malazam said:

actually more! Some fan once said they were THOUSANDS outside the stadium, that they let enter like 5k for free

Q3ad634.jpg

Abraham Carrillo

Well, she moved on from projects that were involving with her previous management, at least that's what she said about the ARTPOP app, maybe one of the projects include the material from the tour(?.

so sad, one of her most complete tours. :giveup:

I'm trash, bye.

9 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

This!

Archived