new music

Loreen - Statements

Miley

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, KevinLeto said:

Oh right, I've seen her performance. I agree she and Loren have the similar vibe! Hope one of them wins!! We might have a bigger chance at winning if we send Loreen tho. Euphoria was so iconic :sis:

Wait, you're all form Sweden? I'm so jealous right now. :giveup:

Well, people expect something like Euphoria, so maybe there would be meltdowns. It feels like the situation with Gaga and PI. :ladyhaha:
But Jamala did win with something really non-Eurovision or pop, so I think Loreen can do that too.

Mariette has a great pop song with a smart and original staging. But I do agree, Loreen is probably more risky but she has a bigger chance to win it, while Mariette would be more save and a top 10 placing for sure but less chance to win it all.

3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Well, people expect something like Euphoria, so maybe there would be meltdowns. It feels like the situation with Gaga and PI. :ladyhaha:
But Jamala did win with something really non-Eurovision or pop, so I think Loreen can do that too.

Mariette has a great pop song with a smart and original staging. But I do agree, Loreen is probably more risky but she has a bigger chance to win it, while Mariette would be more save and a top 10 placing for sure but less chance to win it all.

Im not worried about ESC. I'm more worried about Melodifestivalen. People here are a bit... well yeah

it better win xD

2 minutes ago, Miley said:

People here are a bit... well yeah

Handsome? Cute? Hot? Sweet? Talented? :lolly:

Sweden is openminded enough to appreciate this. Buuuut I better prepare to be mad for ever if Nano wins. I'm already meltingdown by even thinking about that.:gum:

SEXODUS

She's taking a big risk with this. Let alone the fact that she's already represented Sweden and there's people that use "we have to give others a chance" as a (stupid) argument, the song itself might come as a throw off for those who expected an Euphoria 2.0 from her. She's grown so much as an artist since Heal. Her sound and intentions are also different. I'm afraid the Melfest won't appreciate something so unique and while I find the other contestants' songs quite boring and predictable, they are surely a more easy-win. Choose well, Sweden! 

Just now, Dutch said:

Sweden is openminded enough to appreciate this. Buuuut I better prepare to be mad for ever if Nano wins. I'm already meltingdown by even thinking about that.:gum:

thank LORD we got international juries. I think they will vote for Loreen

6 minutes ago, Miley said:

thank LORD we got international juries. I think they will vote for Loreen

Well, we gave Ace 12 points in previous years, so... Normally I would agree with that, but not this time. :poot:

KevinLeto
11 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Yes I'm from Sweden too! :gaycat: Have to say I love the John Mayer-lookalike guy you sent last year :sleep:

Yeah maybe but I don't think there will be meltdowns cuz I don't think people will expect her to do the same thing again...

14 minutes ago, Miley said:

Im not worried about ESC. I'm more worried about Melodifestivalen. People here are a bit... well yeah

it better win xD

Lol ikr :awkney:

I'm the spirit of my hair, it's all the glory that I bare

5 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Well, we gave Ace 12 points in previous years, so... Normally I would agree with that, but not this time. :poot:

yeah but it's LOREEN ;) I remember Helena P got lots of votes in Sweden too from the juries

5 minutes ago, KevinLeto said:

Yes I'm from Sweden too! :gaycat: Have to say I love the John Mayer-lookalike guy you sent last year :sleep:

Yeah maybe but I don't think there will be meltdowns cuz I don't think people will expect her to do the same thing again...

Douwe Bob, yeah he's cute (and bisexual :lolly:). I'm really proud of him. He did a great job.

2 minutes ago, Miley said:

yeah but it's LOREEN ;) I remember Helena P got lots of votes in Sweden too from the juries

I was stanning for Helena. She was my favorite (together with Ace).

1 minute ago, Ibo said:

She is coming for BLOOD and I am so here for it. :giveup:

I forgot to @ you, sorry! But yeah, she is slaying, literally.

Also @mister max you need to see this before it got deleted. :giveup:

Bellatrix
8 hours ago, Dutch said:

She only came third in the audience poll after last nights dress rehearsal, so I guess some people here still aren't openminded enough :giveup: 

Fortunately it doesn't mean anything tho, according to the audience last week Jasmine Kara would've gone to the final.

Archived