Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Diamond Heart - fanmade single cover by me

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco

that look totally gives me DH vibes so I had to make a cover :diane:

lady_gaga___diamond_heart__single_cover_

I kinda used the neon aesthetic of the JW music video as inspiration and since all the videos are supposed to be connected, this one take place after the car crash at the end of John Wayne. She is carried to the motel and the new story starts from there

it's a quick edit so I definitely could have made it better but it's almost 1 a.m. here and I was tired :laughga:

Edonis

I'm not sure if it would work as a single cover HOWEVER I would be here for this as a poster for the music video :giveup::diane::lolly:

Hi Its Nicole
Just now, Edonis said:

I'm not sure if it would work as a single cover HOWEVER I would be here for this as a poster for the music video :giveup::diane::lolly:

*glances at Telephone single cover*

Lady_Gaga_Telephone_cover.png

Hello Gaga

The Child

Honestly I think the Diamond Heart should be on a ring as a nod to her engagement ring.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

I really like it:diane:

Good job sis:staymad:

𝕞đ•Ș đ•“đ•šđ•˜đ•˜đ•–đ•€đ•„ 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞đ•Ș đ•šđ•€ 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Panchecco
47 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly I think the Diamond Heart should be on a ring as a nod to her engagement ring.

I didn't want to be too petty :ladyhaha:

and also it would have been too difficult for me to edit the picture to make her hand/ring visible 

The Child
21 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I didn't want to be too petty :ladyhaha:

and also it would have been too difficult for me to edit the picture to make her hand/ring visible 

You could have put a big Diamond Heart ring and we could see Gaga in it. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived