Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you know what a Reverse-Warholian Experience is?

JustAnotherDay

?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• I knew sweetie
    • I didn't know sweetie

Featured Posts

The Child

How can you not know this?

The first time she talked about ARTPOP was a week after BTW release and explained it really clear.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

plasticalice

Now what if I painted (art) a picture of the ARTPOP (pop) artwork and hung it on my wall? Does that mean my ARTPOP is the ARTPOP of ARTPOP? :firega:

I knew sweetie, but any Andy Warhol topic is great to me. So. You get a gold STAR. :applause:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

HEARTHUNTER

She did this before ARTPOP during TFM and Born This Way several times. Her most notable example is the yellow blonde look with blue eyeshadow during TFM era and the Monster Ball, it's also in the Telephone video.

11 hours ago, Red said:

It's not really a confusing concept, it's Gaga's explanation that made it super hard to understand

kpI0P.gif

In all fairness, saying "I've done the same thing I've always done but this time I have done it over already made EDM tracks" doesn't sound quite as exciting as "I've been sucking the tits of pop whilst spinning around in a reverse Warholian expedition shouting EHHHH at trees and rubbing my vag on an ice cube."

kpI0P.gif

MonsterOfficial

it's literally in the Applause lyrics

"pop culture was in art, now art's in pop culture"

exorcise my mind

Archived