Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

The GGD ultimate interview

2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround

Hello guys! 

Bit of fun and games since things have been quiet around here recently. 

Scenario: Gaga has allowed an all access interview with GagaDaily members about her work and music (nothing personal life related) 

Task: You can ask ONE question, only one! 

I am going to NY next month (I am from New Zealand) and I am going to make a reservation at Joanne's, and I am going to eat at the restaurant and then I will sit at the bar and  talk to all of their staff like I am clueless about who owns the joint, talk to them about how amazing New Zealand is and try and talk to papa gaga and when they all love me I will be like oh can you pass this onto your daughter (with my own letter included) and be like I travelled 468346825642 miles to deliver this so do as I say and I'll buy a cookbook

I will compile all questions and write a heartfelt letter saying these are what your die hard fans are wondering, and that there is no pressure to answer them but just know that we love you for everything you've given us but it started as a fun game and now here we are

Ps- I'm probably fuccking delusional but I don't even care 😂 it's worth a shot while I'm there. 

Mister Gaga

Exclusively about her work and music?

I'd ask her how melodies come to mind (if they 'come' somehow, or if she starts playing the piano randomly, and something just fits). How can you imagine/compose something that doesn't even exist? Do you get my point? 

GhettoFabulous

My  question/Command :poot:

You will make DH the next single and serve the song justice by giving it an amazing video with choreography(amazing choreography :diane:) Amazing outfits and Klein will direct sweeetie also DIC will be after DH as single with a slay music video 

gangsta-boo.gif

:lana:JK um I'd like to know when she wrote DH my favorite song btw and the creation process of it( the song) :wub:

Goodluck though sis :diane:

I'd ask about Lina so she could end this ****ing stupid rumor once and for all

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

What was your attitude towards the gay community when you were a child?

P.S. Please order meatballs at the restaurant. :laughga: 

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Oh... I'm sorry my question is not work-related... :poot: 

In that case:

Will C3C be very different from C2C?

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

2ndTimeAround
3 minutes ago, ARTSEX said:

Oh... I'm sorry my question is not work-related... :poot: 

In that case:

Will C3C be very different from C2C?

Your question is fine though, it's not like you're asking if her new bf is hung like a horse or if she prefers cliteral orgasms over vagiinal ones 😂

Just now, 2ndTimeAround said:

Your question is fine though, it's not like you're asking if her new bf is hung like a horse or if she prefers cliteral orgasms over vagiinal ones 😂

LOL, is that to be expected considering my username? :D 

Fine then, I'd be more pleased if you ask my first question. :kara: 

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

Archived