đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Lady Gaga by Eric Johnson (MTV 2011 New - Outtakes)

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

Pierre

GAGA!

GAGA!

GAGA!

*Jo Calderone appears*

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Notthebling

I will never forget the hype I had with the HML/GH mashup. I thought we were going to hear HML at the VMAS.

Too. Good. To. Be. True. :lolly:

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

29 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Yeah that's the same person :sharon:

C5dVeX1XQAEg9Ta.jpg

Getagirlwhocandoboth.jpg :classy:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Johnny Wayne
59 minutes ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Yeah that's the same person :sharon:

C5dVeX1XQAEg9Ta.jpg

She's allowed to be casual and comfortable, ya know? Stef has realised that if she's Gaga all the time she loses her own identity, as whole. 

I don't believe lady gaga is the whole person behind lady gaga. Maybe a tiny bit of her. She's not JUST the crazy outfits and the art. She's a human, and you guys should remember that more often.

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

Panchecco

that promo was so exciting and beautiful

it could have easily been used as an actual music video for HML or Bad Kids

gagzus
1 hour ago, Notthebling said:

I will never forget the hype I had with the HML/GH mashup. I thought we were going to hear HML at the VMAS.

Too. Good. To. Be. True. :lolly:

Your wish would've been granted had she not decided to stop releasing singles from the album as Heavy Metal Lover was meant to be the 6th single and was what she was meant to perform at the GRAMMYs in 2012 before she cancelled last minute out of respect for Whitney.

It's also why she performed it on NYE.

Jonathan Florencio
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

Your wish would've been granted had she not decided to stop releasing singles from the album as Heavy Metal Lover was meant to be the 6th single and was what she was meant to perform at the GRAMMYs in 2012 before she cancelled last minute out of respect for Whitney.

I remember videos from a dance contest pulled by the Haus where people were dancing a HML choreo :giveup:

Notthebling
1 hour ago, gagzus said:

I know hun. Still one of our biggest lost

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Archived