💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Falcons players blame Lady Gaga for their loose!

Monsterious

Featured Posts

Monsterious

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/falcons-player-says-lady-gaga-halftime-show-contributed-to-super-bowl-meltdown/

An NFL halftime is only 12 minutes long during the regular season, which means the players are usually only off the field for about 15 minutes total during halftime. 

However, for Super Bowl LI, the league put 30 minutes on the halftime clock for Lady Gaga’s show , which is actually a little longer than 30 minutes if you count the time it took to construct Lady Gaga’s stage, the time it took for the performance itself, and the time to get all Gaga’s equipment off the field once her show was over. 

During an interview with NFL Network’s Good Morning Football on Friday, Falcons receiver Mohamed Sanu was asked if the lengthy halftime show had a negative affect on his team.

“It definitely did,” Sanu said. 

That sound you here is Gaga album sales crashing in Atlanta. 

“Usually, halftime is only like 15 minutes, and when you’re not on the field for like an hour, it’s just like going to work out, like a great workout, and you go sit on the couch for an hour and then try to start working out again,” Sanu said. 

ridiculous :yay:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Modern Ecstacy

Who even cares about them lol

We all lowkey know that most people only watched it for Gaga's performance

PMKKARDASHiAN

Waaaaaah

I wish I could make millions to play a sport I loved and make it to the super bowl and be within 100 yards of lady Gaga 

****ing cry some more, transfer that money into my account, and quit the league. 

Athletes irritate me with this mentality/attitude 

Edonis

That's not even true. Every half time period is pretty always almost 30 minutes with an allotted 15 minutes for the performance (which runs under 15 min). This man is bitter as hell that he lost and probably won't make the cut for next season. Seethe. 

StrawberryBlond

More like they thought they had it in the bag, so decided to not try so hard in the second half. Even the commentators said that their loss was embarrassing, there is no way they should have let the Patriots get through them with a lead that big. Honestly, in certain sports, the highest paid ones specifically, people will say anything to justify poor performance. If anything, a longer break will encourage the leader to extend their lead, now they have more time to rest up. The first time Andy Murray won Wimbledon, he won his semi-final despite an unexpected break to close the roof because he was the better player. He knew the other player was just demanding the roof be closed because he knew the match wasn't going his way and wanted to put his opponent off and have some time to get his energy back. But it didn't work. If you're the best player (and the best player on the day) and try your hardest, you should win. It's that simple. Footballers just have too much ego to admit that they could have trained better, come with better strategies and whatnot. In sport, it's not always wise to count your chickens before they hatch and the Falcons were easing up and celebrating too early.

If you can't keep yourself in the zone for literally an extra 10 minutes than normal you shouldn't be being paid millions of dollars to play a game.

Emigrante

Is he on druggs? Usually isn't longer than 15 minutes. This one was 13 minutes. xdd

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

MJHolland

You lost because you choked, you fool 

Edit: If I experienced literally the biggest humiliating upset loss in super bowl history, I'd blame anyone but me too sis :ladyhaha:

Archived