Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Awards Show Should Gaga Host?

ShayCristoforo

What Awards Show Should Gaga Host?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. She's either performed at / or has attended most major American music and media events. I think she's got both the talent and quality to do it -- what do you guys think? If "Other", let's talk about it below.

• American Music Awards
    • Oscars
    • Grammys
    • Emmys
    • Golden Globes
    • Fashion Awards
    • Billboard Awards
    • VMAs
    • Tony Awards
    • Other

Featured Posts

ShayCristoforo

She's either performed at / or has attended most major American music and media events. I think she's got both the quality and star quality to do it -- what do you guys think? If "Other", let's talk about it below. :diane: 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Sepsami

For some reason, I doubt her as a host? :awkney:

Maybe it's because it's scripted and I have the image of DerpGa in my head.. She's proven in the past she's not scripted in her performances either. :laughga:

Tbh dunno if I want ha hosting anything :diane:

but if I had to pick, maybe VMAs bc she was the VMA queen

Bradley

She should never host any award ceremony.

It's just not a job which fits her. She should be the one sitting in the audience.

Born To Slay

She could host the BMAs this year to create hype for her tour. Just like J. lo did with the AMAs to hype her new Vegas show.

In fact, it'd be really epic if Gaga won the millennium award, performed and hosted. It'd be a great hype tool for her tour.

AndrewGr
4 minutes ago, tomsches said:

none, she's not a host, she's an artist

she's a singer songwriter jazz art pop punk metal actress fashion magazine editor and columnist and philanthropist and may as well be a presenter if she wants to :whitney:

None, she has more interesting things to offer than to be a basic bit.ch.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

A Real Panda

Hosting an awards show can hurt her image if she tries too hard to be spontaneous like Anne Hathaway did. I dont want her to do that, she makes epic moments in awards shows and it should stay that way. People often are tuned in to see what she's going to perform not to host.

Archived