Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

Cameras/ recorders/ Go Pro on tour?

Featured Posts

DawnNutella   Paws Up 2,336
DawnNutella

Strap your go-pro to your head and periscope the whole show so we can watch it live please :stalkga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neringa   Paws Up 16
Neringa
1 hour ago, Blake said:

You've literally had people answer your question already in here. 

Yes, but those were pmly speculations before the actual tour. Now i wanted to know how it went in real show since security should be super strict after some events...

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages   Paws Up 1,854
Mirages

I once smugled my DSLR into a venue even though it was prohibited I just confused the security guy with terms digital compact and DSLR, mirrorless and bridge cameras :toofunny: Totally convinced him it was a compact and he was like ok you can go :toofunny: still cant believe it happened

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JudasIsAHolyFoo   Paws Up 2,064
JudasIsAHolyFoo

No idea about go pros. I know point and shoot cameras yes. Btw has anyone brought a camera to an event and an arena and gotten it taken away? What happens to your camera when they do that? Just wondering for science reasons 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TOBI   Paws Up 76
TOBI
5 minutes ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

No idea about go pros. I know point and shoot cameras yes. Btw has anyone brought a camera to an event and an arena and gotten it taken away? What happens to your camera when they do that? Just wondering for science reasons 

I always take my small digital camera and it usally works but this one time for artRave Paris they were super strict. They took it from me and gave me a little piece of paper with a number to collect it after the show.

loving you is cherry pie ♥

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatelynnMarie   Paws Up 1,359
CatelynnMarie

As far as I'm aware, every camera is allowed that does NOT have a detachable lens. So DSLR cameras are unfortunately not allowed. I wouldn't risk that. A regular point and shoot camera is fine, phone is fine, gopro is fine (I've seen people use them in the pit before). 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neringa   Paws Up 16
Neringa
5 hours ago, CatelynnMarie said:

As far as I'm aware, every camera is allowed that does NOT have a detachable lens. So DSLR cameras are unfortunately not allowed. I wouldn't risk that. A regular point and shoot camera is fine, phone is fine, gopro is fine (I've seen people use them in the pit before). 

We've been to a show a week ago (not Gaga though) and security guard attacked my husband coz he was trying to shoot with go pro. Now he says he wont be bringing it to Gaga's gig

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
CatelynnMarie   Paws Up 1,359
CatelynnMarie
18 minutes ago, Neringa said:

We've been to a show a week ago (not Gaga though) and security guard attacked my husband coz he was trying to shoot with go pro. Now he says he wont be bringing it to Gaga's gig

Well then, :duck:

Yeah, not bringing it would be the smarter choice. That's so strange though. I guess each venue is just different with their rules? 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×